Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello everyone, I am new here just looking around cool place. I have a few questions, maybe somebody can help me out. I am a part owner of a efed, which is in the stages of a merger, but roster is small not doing as well as it was the fed is based out of Ewrestling. Lacking members who like to roleplay and such. I noticed there are efeds here, do I need to place my efed in the forum here? Can I recruit people from efeds here, post my fed or what do a pitch line and see who joins?

http://uspw1.proboards.com/index.cgi

How does it work

Thanks
    Daniel

I posted the link to the fed, just in case your interested in seeing it

Hey man! firstly welcome Second as for the Efed thing here mate we are kind of stacked with Efed's and quite have few have closed down too lack of interest, though I would never suggest someone too not do something they wanted too do.. I'm just not sure how another Efed would go down here.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Welcome aboard, enjoy! I agree with HBK, there are just the right of e-feds right now and any more will be too much unfortunately.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Firstly, welcome to EWN man!

As for your question, I'm not too sure what your plan is here, but here's the deal as far as I can see:

If you're plan is to start/bring your e-fed onto this site, then I would recommend against it. EWN has about 5 solid e-feds right now. The ones that have started have either been merged into the existing ones or closed due to lack of interest. In other words, there's enough e-feds on EWN right now to accommodate the interest there is in the concept.

However, if your e-fed is off-site (on another site) and you're simply trying to raise awareness for it and advertise it to get some people to perhaps join it, then there's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure that there's some people here that might be interested in it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Hey Hope you like it here. there are alot of nice people who helped me out

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Welcome aboard fella have fun!!

Blog Entries
    Arrive

Welcome

Leave
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Welcome to the magical land of ewrestlingnewstopia where we have soggy bottomed elfin nerds ready to do your every whim. You'll have fun here as long as you follow these simple rules.

1.)Don't look the nerds directly in the eyes as the feeling of confrontation will make them flee for their dear lives while urinating on themselves.

2.)Just assume that every man here is 6'8 and 280 lbs with blood of muratic acid and a stare that would make Superman weak in the knees because even though they are elfin nerds.....they are all internet tough guys.

Finally 3.) have fun and don't get out of line. We don't call each other names (outside of the efeds while in character) and just because someone's opinion is different than yours, it doesn't make them an "idiot", a "retard", or a "moron".

Have fun dude!!
    This post works for here too and saves me a butt load of typing. Either way, enjoy!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel landson View Post
    Hello everyone, I am new here just looking around cool place. I have a few questions, maybe somebody can help me out. I am a part owner of a efed, which is in the stages of a merger, but roster is small not doing as well as it was the fed is based out of Ewrestling. Lacking members who like to roleplay and such. I noticed there are efeds here, do I need to place my efed in the forum here? Can I recruit people from efeds here, post my fed or what do a pitch line and see who joins?

http://uspw1.proboards.com/index.cgi

How does it work

Thanks
    Daniel

I posted the link to the fed, just in case your interested in seeing it
    Hey there! Welcome as my friend Tommy posted I would advise opening another efed here we've got a good 5 and opening another would be too much BUT I see no problem in you promoting your offsite efed to try and gain more members. Welcome aboard dude
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Regardless of the efed thing, get involved with the forums in general