Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy View Post
    Pope is one of my top 2 wrestlers in TNA that I like, has great potential, and is getting the short end of the stick. It is an absolute shame they can't do more with this guy. I'm not sure how someone can think he's not good on the mic. I consider him to be one of the stronger TNA wrestlers on the mic. He could be one of their top heels if they pushed him correctly.
    He's too much of The Godfather type. It's a funny gimmick, he can't be taken seriously, so he can't be a top heel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernest Wert View Post
    He's too much of The Godfather type. It's a funny gimmick, he can't be taken seriously, so he can't be a top heel.
    Too much The Godfather type? Is this because he's black and has a colorful character? I don't recall Pope being a pimp. Pope might be similar in that he's charismatic but I thought he's done a great job in the past showing how serious he can be. He reminds me more of a Million Dollar Man kind of character. He's always been about the money.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy View Post
    Too much The Godfather type? Is this because he's black and has a colorful character? I don't recall Pope being a pimp. Pope might be similar in that he's charismatic but I thought he's done a great job in the past showing how serious he can be. He reminds me more of a Million Dollar Man kind of character. He's always been about the money.
    Having a colorful character and a gimmick of a charismatic person doesn't automatically make you charismatic. I wouldn't call The Godfather or The Pope charismatic, I think they lack charisma in every possible way. The Pope was acting all pimpy last year, with Devon's sons. Also, Pope as a Million Dollar Man? I'm sorry mate, but he's black! What was that joke about a black guy, a Jew, a priest and a horse walking into a golf club? Well, here we have a black pope, so that's a half of a joke.