Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does this baffle anyone else?

Why isn't TNA doing more with "The Pope"? He just got done being apart of the biggest movies of the year in "The Dark Knight Rise" and is, in my opinion, the best promo guy in TNA. He has Rock type charisma. I just think TNA could benefit so much more from "The Pope" and are dropping the ball with his skill set. Does anyone else think TNA is dropping the ball with "The Pope"?

Also I know he has a bad reputation backstage, but honestly if this was WWE that wouldn't matter and I think TNA needs to start doing some of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Why isn't TNA doing more with "The Pope"? He just got done being apart of the biggest movies of the year in "The Dark Knight Rise" and is, in my opinion, the best promo guy in TNA. He has Rock type charisma. I just think TNA could benefit so much more from "The Pope" and are dropping the ball with his skill set. Does anyone else think TNA is dropping the ball with "The Pope"?

Also I know he has a bad reputation backstage, but honestly if this was WWE that wouldn't matter and I think TNA needs to start doing some of the same.
    Look at it this way... Last year, Joe finish at the low end of the totem pole in the BFG Series. This year, he is much higher. Storm and Roode however, finished at the top tier last year and where are they now? Two of the hot commodities in the company at the moment. It this trend leads to anything, see Pope become TV Champion soon and then in the WHC push come BFG next year, followed by being a "headling" star... But then again, tendencies are always subject to change.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post

He was in the Dark Knight Rises? Haha Didn't know but honestly I thought he was a surefire TNA World Champion, and note The Pope hasn't won any titles in TNA or WWE...which is a crime

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    He was in the Dark Knight Rises? Haha Didn't know but honestly I thought he was a surefire TNA World Champion, and note The Pope hasn't won any titles in TNA or WWE...which is a crime
    I just remembered now that they said when he returned that he had been filming that, but now i think about it i never saw him in it.

Blog Entries
    While I have never been thrilled with The Popes in ring work, his promo work and the fact he was in Dark Knight Rises are enough to gain him a title push.

TNA needs to realise that being involved with the biggest movie of the year is going to be far more impressive. than a montgomery gentry music video and Brook Hogan combined.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    He was, but apparently his scene was cut and he is no longer billed as being in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by jhorton1215 View Post
    He was, but apparently his scene was cut and he is no longer billed as being in the movie.

hahaha, i didn't think i saw him .

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Blog Entries
    Some back stage heat lead to his current situation..but, surely he'll be pushed again....he got lot of charisma n gr8 mic skills..n decent ring skills...I want to see him becoming the TV champion...

Def agreed it might be how he is outside the ring he sorta a ass
    Ur comment makes me think

Not removing till alex riley is pushed
    Dean ambrose makes his debut
    Bray wyatt scares a kid on raw
    Aj lee wins divas title
    The miz turns face
    Mick foley goes in Hof
    Paige brings her sexiness to wwe

Money in the bank-tied 19th

I've been a miz fan since the real world

Blog Entries