Top 10 underrated talents in wwe history part 1

Top 10 underrated wrestlers part 1

10. Shannon Moore - you surprised Shannon Moore did a lot of things in the ring that made me go wow he had an edgy look he was able to get the fans to love him or hate him 2 . He was charismatic he was talented 2 *I mean look back at the stuff he did in wwe with Matt hardy hilarious from him helping Matt lose weight so he Gould be a cruiserweight
    Or him running and hiding from Matt . Then he was apart of the highlight cruiserweight period that saw almost everyguy on the cruiserweight division win the title at least once and Moore can't be given the chance u gave the title to hornswaggle for god sakes u cant even give him a chance. Then he was apart of a tag team with Jimmy Wang yang and they were getting the crowd behind them put on great matches with John Morrison and miz and yet you wouldn't allow them any chance to win the title minus the 15 mins of fame match . Then in between that time he was in tan as the resident reject I would of loved to see him team up with raven IMO that be awesome he was an engmia during it I thought he was entertaining this next part really IMO is bull that they never had titles ink Inc they were by far the best up and coming tag team in division they were different they were good they had the crowd behind them Jesse Neal was the solider who was now a wrestler you had moore the veteran there they were tearing down the house in tna and guess what they never got to hold the titles. It's wrong in my opinion that he only held the wcw hardcore title to steal Ryder Line are you serious bro!*

9. Kevin thorn/moredci- when ecw was brought back we saw promos of a man with this woman Arial who btw was smoking hot mind wondering off yes yes Kevin thorn was shown I was interested by this Character I thought many possible things I mean wwe never give moredci Character a chance that guy was fn creepy he was like a guy I could see feuding with taker but at last that never happen
    Kevin was a good character he was pretty good on the mic he was good in the ring but he needed a storyline yea they gave him one against ecw legends which was good but he was apart of the most random characters put together the new breed which sounds like a good idea but Kevin needed to be surrounded with others like him not like Matt striker and Elijah burke Cor Von and whoever the other one was he needed to be in a group or feud with Kane taker boogyman . They were gonn bring gangral in but idk wat happen there IMO they could of had them do big things but at last ecw wwe never saw into him it's sad he*

8. Shelton Benjamin - I don't think I have to say much here he was prob the best pure wrestler in wwe when he was there he won tag titles int us title but really he should of been a world champion or at least ecw champion come on *look at the guy he was jumping across the ring doing unbalanced things that no one could do ( John Morrison later on) but at the time now if shelton was white do u think he would been world champ? If he was in was today Benjamin vs zigglar 60 min iron man match come on awesome right also another thing benjamin was great on mic especially as a heel the stuff he Did with his momma was funny to bed he wasn't given fair chance

7. MVP - one two you hear the clock tickin boom I'm comin that pumps me up like MVP at first he was signed to biggest deal in Smackdown history he was the cocky arrogant Terrell Owens guy. He was alright in first matches but as he was going on in www he became good in ring and had a natural talent on mic everyone hated his character he was able to show funny side when he teamed with hardy as tag team champs in the contests he did. *His match with Chris at wm 23 btw was one of the better matches on the card . MVP then had his losing streak which made his face turn which helped him gain some fans and some recations some more then he was drafted to raw he challenged wwe champ at the time I believe Randy orton they had a solid match I thought they might feud and then nothin he loses us title to kofi he teams up with Henry they have a ok run as team then wwe releases him shocked? So was I .

6. Sean o haire - a big man built he got this gimmick as a devils advocate you know telling you what u don't already know he was good on mic he had an intresting gimmick and how was it screwed up you had him with rowdy piper no offense hot rod rules but they are two totally different people he should of been thrown into a feud with someone with a past like eddie gurrerero or somebody rip Eddie btw he could of played off that to get dome heat and Eddie could been gain some steam heading towards wwe title *but the thing was he was such a Character you could done so much with the reason why he's on here is because of that. He wouldn't make a great face but a epic heel he wasn't given chance*

5. The boogyman - he's comin to get u when he came out I used to scare my bro by yelling the boogyman comin to get u . This guy was down right creepy he was scary he was the boogyman but he was also funny 2 and outrageous he was Apart of some of the biggest moment of the pg era when he ate jillans *mole thing off ehhh that was just wrong but it was a shocker . He ate worms And dumped them on his opponent. The way this guy came to the ring to was a show itself with the smoke the red lights the music the clock creepy . He was feuding with Booker t jbl finlay this guy had good matches and he could just creep u out. He teamed with Kane that was alright. One thing I always wondered how he would been as heel ? Like would it be like what happen in video game against taker could he been crazy like Kane heel or what?

Thank you so much this was part 1 of my list
    Ur comment makes me think

Not removing till alex riley is pushed
    Dean ambrose makes his debut
    Bray wyatt scares a kid on raw
    Aj lee wins divas title
    The miz turns face
    Mick foley goes in Hof
    Paige brings her sexiness to wwe

Money in the bank-tied 19th

I've been a miz fan since the real world

I agree with Shelton Benjamin and M.V.P

I am right with you on Shannon Moore. He's a great talent but WWE screwed him over by first making him Matt Hardy's toodie and then bringing him back just to get beat up by Punk. Look at him in tna, he was awesome on the mic and his prince of punk and dilligaf gimmicks went over great with the crowds
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Shelton Benjamin is on of my favourite guys ever and while I like the idea of he and Ziggler in the iron man match I think even better would be Benjamin vs Kidd. Both just pure wrestlers and athletes.

Blog Entries
    Are you talking all of WWE history, or just your own memories of WWE history, as in when you first started wrestling?

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Are you talking all of WWE history, or just your own memories of WWE history, as in when you first started wrestling?
    I think it's fair to assume that he's talking about his memories of WWE as opposed to the entire history of the WWE.

I agree with most of the picks though to be fair. All of them had qualities that weren't fully utilized during their time in WWE.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Obviously Paul Burchill is number one, which is why he hasn't been seen yet, with that in mind this is a great list.

Ty guys hope u enjoyed
    Ur comment makes me think

Not removing till alex riley is pushed
    Dean ambrose makes his debut
    Bray wyatt scares a kid on raw
    Aj lee wins divas title
    The miz turns face
    Mick foley goes in Hof
    Paige brings her sexiness to wwe

Money in the bank-tied 19th

I've been a miz fan since the real world