Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    McIntyre, just because I'm fed up of hearing about him...

Riley for sure
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Has to be Kofi Kingston for me.
    I really don't get how so many of the IWC seriously think he's WWE/World Champion material.

Yeah, he's got a pretty good and unique moveset that gets you off your feet and he can go in the ring, but he can't cut a promo to save his life. And mic skills plays such a big part in whether you make it or break it at the top level these days, Kofi doesn't stand a chance in my book. He'd get buried by the likes of Punk, Cena, Bryan, Jericho, Ziggler, Barrett, Rhodes, Kane, Show and even Sheamus and Del Rio in a promo off.

Kofi to me makes a solid upper mid carder, but that's the limit of his potential for me.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Oh come on people, you know you want to say - so just say it. *waits for someone to speak up - crickets chirp* Alright I'll say it, "it" has to be the Rock, (couldn't see that one coming now could you), he's decent on the mic, (that's all he is - All talk, No walk), but piss poor in the ring. I know, I know - *but Dr. Death - he's had classic matches with some of the greats and is a former champion - blah, blah, blah* - Vince's "Grapefruits" have more talent than the Rock. Want proof - OK; Vince had the grapefruits to expand the WWE to what it is today, he took a gamble and it paid off; also he had Shane-O'Mac and Stephanie; two very talented (in many ways) children. Rock has himself and his D-List movies; also a bunch of cronies that have became "yes men" when it comes to that no talent piece of "pie". Yep -proof positive.

I'd also like to add Zack Ryder here as well, this classic jobber gets too winded to win a match by using up all his energy going "Woo, Woo, Woo" to the ring. Honestly he's starting to sound like the little pig who went "Wee, Wee, Wee" all the way Home.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Oh come on people, you know you want to say - so just say it. *waits for someone to speak up - crickets chirp* Alright I'll say it, "it" has to be the Rock, (couldn't see that one coming now could you), he's decent on the mic, (that's all he is - All talk, No walk), but piss poor in the ring. I know, I know - *but Dr. Death - he's had classic matches with some of the greats and is a former champion - blah, blah, blah* - Vince's "Grapefruits" have more talent than the Rock. Want proof - OK; Vince had the grapefruits to expand the WWE to what it is today, he took a gamble and it paid off; also he had Shane-O'Mac and Stephanie; two very talented (in many ways) children. Rock has himself and his D-List movies; also a bunch of cronies that have became "yes men" when it comes to that no talent piece of "pie". Yep -proof positive.

I'd also like to add Zack Ryder here as well, this classic jobber gets too winded to win a match by using up all his energy going "Woo, Woo, Woo" to the ring. Honestly he's starting to sound like the little pig who went "Wee, Wee, Wee" all the way Home.
    I've been waiting for you Dr. Now this thread feels complete.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I've been waiting for you Dr. Now this thread feels complete.
    I tried to keep everyone in suspense.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I tried to keep everyone in suspense.
    It's good to bulid anticipation.

For me it's Dolph Ziggler. Don't get me wrong, his in-ring work is decent, he just does not entice me at all. To me I feel he is unoriginal, and has no character depth whatsoever.

Woo woo woo you know it.