Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1

    A Wrestler you hate but the IWC loves

    Name a wrestler who you hate, or seem to think is overrated but maybe the rest of the IWC seems to adore or find special, maybe you think CM Punk is overrated or a Jericho(god forbid)..

    For me it would be Kofi Kingston, most think that Kofi Kingston was special in his feud with Randy Orton but I never seemed to like Kofi for some reason his matches are good but nothing special, and his promos are sub par.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Name a wrestler who you hate, or seem to think is overrated but maybe the rest of the IWC seems to adore or find special, maybe you think CM Punk is overrated or a Jericho(god forbid)..

    For me it would be Kofi Kingston, most think that Kofi Kingston was special in his feud with Randy Orton but I never seemed to like Kofi for some reason his matches are good but nothing special, and his promos are sub par.

    Right here buddy



    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #3
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,003
    Daniel Bryan. I like his in ring work he's amazingly talented but I have never liked him in any other aspect. his promos have always been crap, heel or face. He seems completely uncomfortable any time he has to talk to someone on camera, his interactions with aj were actually painful to watch at times. And this Yes yes yes thing is terrible I wind up muting the tv half the time
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  4. #4
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Right here buddy

    Ok I'm not looking to pick a fight, but how was Edge over rated?
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  5. #5
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,434
    Blog Entries
    10
    I am a big cm punk fan but I think some people of the IWC think he is the savior of the wrestling world so for that reason I do have to say he has become overrated as time has passed. IMO he isn't as good in the ring as daniel bryan or chris jericho and when you say your the best in the world and people hold you up to that standard it's hard not to be overrated.
    #TeamGeeky


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Ok I'm not looking to pick a fight, but how was Edge over rated?

    It's not that Edge wasn't a good wrestler. The fact is that the IWC has this idea that he was the best wrestler of all time, to which he's not.

    He was great on the mic. His matches were decent. But out of the crop of wrestlers he was involved in, Eddie and Jericho were better on the mic and Benoit/Malenko/Angle were all better wrestlers. Had it not been for the deaths of Eddie/Benoit and for the departure of Angle/Jericho and the injuries to Malenko, Edge would have had more time to season in the mid-card level before being pushed into the Main event scene too early, hence souring my taste for the guy.

    Do I think he was good? Yes. Is he what the IWC makes him out to be? No


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #7
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It's not that Edge wasn't a good wrestler. The fact is that the IWC has this idea that he was the best wrestler of all time, to which he's not.

    He was great on the mic. His matches were decent. But out of the crop of wrestlers he was involved in, Eddie and Jericho were better on the mic and Benoit/Malenko/Angle were all better wrestlers. Had it not been for the deaths of Eddie/Benoit and for the departure of Angle/Jericho and the injuries to Malenko, Edge would have had more time to season in the mid-card level before being pushed into the Main event scene too early, hence souring my taste for the guy.

    Do I think he was good? Yes. Is he what the IWC makes him out to be? No
    Fair enough I can see what you mean. Though as far as I'm concerned I always found his in ring work, promos and over all character much better then guys like Angle and Benoit who were both fairly straight forward characters who were just going to go out there and plain be better then the other guys. I agree that alot of people put edge on a very high pedestal but to me he's not all that far below were the iwc placed him
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Fair enough I can see what you mean. Though as far as I'm concerned I always found his in ring work, promos and over all character much better then guys like Angle and Benoit who were both fairly straight forward characters who were just going to go out there and plain be better then the other guys. I agree that alot of people put edge on a very high pedestal but to me he's not all that far below were the iwc placed him
    I'm not going to say the guy didn't put in his dues... His injury record speaks volumes for the guys workrate.

    However, I place him below Eddie and Jericho in that group of people... MAYBE Angle as well simply because Angle's legit badass character (Via ECW draft and jump to TNA) were believable because Angle is that damn good. But Edge is definate in the top tier of that class.... Just not on the top as many in the IWC believe.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #9
    I'm not really into Sandow as much as a lot of the IWC is

  10. #10
    Alex Riley. Nearly every thread I read on here says he "could be the next Cena with the right push" and that he "has the all around full package". I just can't see it. He was only getting good reactions because he finally broke away from Miz (arguably the biggest heel at the time) so he was guaranteed to get a positive reaction IMO. Once that feud ran its course, he just fizzled out due to his lack of character, charisma and ability to work dark matches and job. I do like his entrance music though.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.