Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 264
  1. #211
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    What DVD is that ladder match on?
    WWE: The Ladder Match


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  2. #212
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    WWE: The Ladder Match
    That makes sense. Just in curiosity, is the jeff hardy vs RVD match also on that dvd? they were like three weeks apart on raw. Side-note, that is something I miss about the attitude era, great gimmick matches on raw.
    #TeamGeeky


  3. #213
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That makes sense. Just in curiosity, is the jeff hardy vs RVD match also on that dvd? they were like three weeks apart on raw. Side-note, that is something I miss about the attitude era, great gimmick matches on raw.
    It is not actually.. I miss extreme wrestling tbh


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #214
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    It is not actually.. I miss extreme wrestling tbh
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #215
    I like Lady Gaga.


  6. #216
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    I like Lady Gaga.
    Interesting. This is a real question, what is her draw for you?
    #TeamGeeky


  7. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Interesting. This is a real question, what is her draw for you?
    First thing that attracted me to her was the fact that she was just a musician from New York with talent. Then she hit mainstream but remained herself for the most part. Minus the uber duper pop stuff that she releases, I love the music that hints to her beginnings and that's enough to keep me with her.

    Can't read my, can't read my, no you can't read my poker face~ *dances off in the distance*


  8. #218
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    First thing that attracted me to her was the fact that she was just a musician from New York with talent. Then she hit mainstream but remained herself for the most part. Minus the uber duper pop stuff that she releases, I love the music that hints to her beginnings and that's enough to keep me with her.

    Can't read my, can't read my, no you can't read my poker face~ *dances off in the distance*
    I can't hate, I'm not a fan of the modern female pop movement (lady gaga, katy perry, brittney spears even) but I respect them, it's hard not to.
    #TeamGeeky


  9. #219
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,242
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    First thing that attracted me to her was the fact that she was just a musician from New York with talent. Then she hit mainstream
    Then she went mainstream and started wearing suits made out of meat while making an entrance to an award show inside a freaking egg.


    Pokerface is still a banger though.

  10. #220
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Then she went mainstream and started wearing suits made out of meat while making an entrance to an award show inside a freaking egg.


    Pokerface is still a banger though.
    akbar shows his inner hipster!
    #TeamGeeky


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.