Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 264
  1. #11
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    And the UFC!


    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

  2. #12
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Yeah I should go find them in the WWE sections, people in the Tea spot section are just bunch of losers coming on to a wrestling forum but instead talking about anything but wrestling. They really should make some actual friends.
    hey I have friends (2). well a couple more but it sounds better if I leave it at 2 now doesn't it.
    #BeJelly


  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Yeah I should go find them in the WWE sections, people in the Tea spot section are just bunch of losers coming on to a wrestling forum but instead talking about anything but wrestling. They really should make some actual friends.
    OMFG, (btw, I hate that acronym) this is a hilarious statement you made akbar... And I truly believe you didn't have to Google it!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    hey I have friends (2). well a couple more but it sounds better if I leave it at 2 now doesn't it.
    Is that like the "How many people you slept with" rule? Where if your a chick you subract two for every three guys and guys add two for every three girls?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #15
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    OMFG, (btw, I hate that acronym) this is a hilarious statement you made akbar... And I truly believe you didn't have to Google it!
    You just mad because you're in the Tea spot section.

  6. #16
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Is that like the "How many people you slept with" rule? Where if your a chick you subract two for every three guys and guys add two for every three girls?
    american pie told me it's you have to divide by three for guys and multiply by three for girls... I learn everything from movies, everything!
    #BeJelly


  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    You just mad because you're in the Tea spot section.
    Yeah I'm mad




    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yeah I'm mad


    And btw akbar






    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #19
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,858
    Monkey spanking and giraffe teasing.

  10. #20
    Incase you can't tell...

    I really like gifs


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.