Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 214
  1. #1
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,892
    Blog Entries
    10

    things that you do like

    this forum is for all the things that you do like that you either would like to point out and discuss or just to point out that you like with no back story (less suggested). this is to counter the things that you don't like forum with some positive energy! I'll start
    Foo fighters, pro wrestling(shocker!?), incubus(band), How I met your mother, florence and the machine (haters going to hate), pandora(internet radio), arguing, being spontaneous with friends, and females.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    this forum is for all the things that you do like that you either would like to point out and discuss or just to point out that you like with no back story (less suggested). this is to counter the things that you don't like forum with some positive energy! I'll start
    Foo fighters, pro wrestling(shocker!?), incubus(band), How I met your mother, florence and the machine (haters going to hate), pandora(internet radio), arguing, being spontaneous with friends, and females.

    LOL, at least one of us isn't lazy


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,979
    Blog Entries
    14
    Life, Films, Sports, Swimming, People, Oasis, Gym, Tv shows...

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Life, Films, Sports, Swimming, People, Oasis, Gym, Tv shows...

    You forgot Google


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,892
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You forgot Google
    and pro wrestling!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,979
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You forgot Google
    Saying 'I like Google' is like saying I like my mum... It just doesn't have to be said.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,979
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    and pro wrestling!
    I prefer sports entertainment if I'm honest.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    and pro wrestling!
    akbar doesn't actually like pro wrestling... He just likes Pro Wrestling fans. They're fun to talk to


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,892
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Saying 'I like Google' is like saying I like my mum... It just doesn't have to be said.
    plus you don't want to rub it in your moms face you love google more
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    akbar doesn't actually like pro wrestling... He just likes Pro Wrestling fans. They're fun to talk to
    I think I have seen him on the regular wwe forums before as well...
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,979
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    akbar doesn't actually like pro wrestling... He just likes Pro Wrestling fans. They're fun to talk to
    Yeah I should go find them in the WWE sections, people in the Tea spot section are just bunch of losers coming on to a wrestling forum but instead talking about anything but wrestling. They really should make some actual friends.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.