Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64

Thread: Sega Dreamcast

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Never played SegaCD lol every once in a while I'll go on ebay and search for sega dreamcast games for sell
    I played it a few times, but I spent my $$$ on a 3DO at the time for Alone in the Dark, Gex, Jurrasic Park Interactive, MYST, Samuria Showdown, and of course Way of the Warrior

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    lol I remember buying Sega CD. The damn thing had slow disc access. Though the ad for it was awesome.

    (if anybody remembers this, you are awesome.)


    Really? For shame!
    Haha, I loved that commecial. I always wanted to play sewer shark on that system


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #12
    Isn't Dreamcast the system that had the one good Gundam game to have ever been released? Don't remember the name, but it came out during the Dreamcasts lifespan for sure


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Isn't Dreamcast the system that had the one good Gundam game to have ever been released? Don't remember the name, but it came out during the Dreamcasts lifespan for sure
    Gundam: Rise? Something something.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Gundam: Rise? Something something.
    Rise from the Ashes (had to google it)

    But I think the one I am talking about is different. I know it was an import, but can't seem to find it online


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Rise from the Ashes (had to google it)

    But I think the one I am talking about is different. I know it was an import, but can't seem to find it online
    Ha that's the only gundam game I remembered

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Ha that's the only gundam game I remembered

    lol, honestly as great as the series was, I am surprised most Gundam games suck... I guess it's similiar to the Transformers problem with video games. They will never live up to the idea you have in your head for them


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    lol, honestly as great as the series was, I am surprised most Gundam games suck... I guess it's similiar to the Transformers problem with video games. They will never live up to the idea you have in your head for them
    Yea how hard can it be to come up with a game about giant fighting robots, shooting each other, great graphics, and a nice story.. Though War for Cybertron was decent

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Yea how hard can it be to come up with a game about giant fighting robots, shooting each other, great graphics, and a nice story.. Though War for Cybertron was decent
    WFC was the best attempt to date. I think the whole thing falls in the catergory of Jules Verne syndrom... There is no way for the picture I see on the screen to ever compare to the vision I have in my head of how it's supposed to be


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    WFC was the best attempt to date. I think the whole thing falls in the catergory of Jules Verne syndrom... There is no way for the picture I see on the screen to ever compare to the vision I have in my head of how it's supposed to be
    Yea it was a great attempt, I'm not sure if there planning anymore games in the transformers series.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Yea it was a great attempt, I'm not sure if there planning anymore games in the transformers series.
    You hear whispers about it here and there. It obviously can't be worse than some of the others, but I hope they keep on the path that was the Cybertron game...


    Back to DreamCast

    House of the Dead 2
    Crazi Taxi
    Dead or Alive 2
    Legacy of Kane: Soul Reaver
    Quake 3: Arena
    Ready to Rumble Boxing
    Sega Bass Fishing
    Silent Scope (my favorite Arcade game of all time)
    Time Stalkers
    Unreal Tournament
    Virtual Tennis

    These are a few games I have fond memories of playing on the DreamCast


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.