TNA is going too far with idiotic referees !!!

Aries & King vs Ion & Roode !!

Hebner was really ridiculous during this match, always focusing on Aries even when he was doing nothing but waiting in his corner. Roode can spit on Aries, Hebner does not even give a damn, instead he goes to Aries. Twice, Roode and Ion made the tag and Hebner did not see them, but this is not a problem, of course they are heels ans heels can do this, but as soon as King tag Aries, no, Hebner did not see it so King is always the legal man. Hebner was every seconds talking to Aries or stopping him before he enter the ring, or even for nothing.

This was ridiculous. TNA is pushing too far the idiotic acting of referees, and this makes the matches sometimes really boring

Am I the only one who think like that ?
    Your thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Aries & King vs Ion & Roode !!

Hebner was really ridiculous during this match, always focusing on Aries even when he was doing nothing but waiting in his corner. Roode can spit on Aries, Hebner does not even give a damn, instead he goes to Aries. Twice, Roode and Ion made the tag and Hebner did not see them, but this is not a problem, of course they are heels ans heels can do this, but as soon as King tag Aries, no, Hebner did not see it so King is always the legal man. Hebner was every seconds talking to Aries or stopping him before he enter the ring, or even for nothing.

This was ridiculous. TNA is pushing too far the idiotic acting of referees, and this makes the matches sometimes really boring

Am I the only one who think like that ?
    Your thoughts ?

With all due respect, I have seen that exact same scenario play out. In hundreds of tag team matches, in different federations and companies. Dating back to when I started watching pro wrestling when I was five. This is not a "tna" thing as much as it is a tag wrestling thing.

The match itself was great imo however the distract the ol ref bit is the type of thing I find you always see at house shows ....

Thats the point of the heel team vs the face team. The heel team gets to get away with more to establish that they are the bad guys. The refs always play idiots in tag team matches. They are also trying to get to the point it is harder to control four men as opposed to the traditional two.

You gotta remember.. The man is in love!! Hahaha.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    With all due respect, I have seen that exact same scenario play out. In hundreds of tag team matches, in different federations and companies. Dating back to when I started watching pro wrestling when I was five. This is not a "tna" thing as much as it is a tag wrestling thing.

The match itself was great imo however the distract the ol ref bit is the type of thing I find you always see at house shows ....
    Agreed, I would be more upset if the ref didn't act stupid and let the heels get away with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    You gotta remember.. The man is in love!! Hahaha.
    Post of the YEAR

personally, im not a big fan of tag matches, its always the same formula, i think that both tna and wwe should do variations of the normal ta match, making it tornado, tables, triple threat, etc

Isn't the ref's stupidity supposed to add to the heel heat in a match? They are taking advantage of the ref and using him to their advantage. The lack of the ref allowing the "hot tag" just suspends the build up so when they finally do tag (or in this case, Aries said fuck it and went for the Missle Dropkick) then the face team has the crowd behind them further. I thought it was basic psychology, but I guess if it ticks you off, then it ticks you off. To me, the "slow" ref always makes the match more interesting since he is basically what is preventing the match from coming to its conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

All part of the show and spectacle of a tag team match.