Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Evolution.

Blog Entries

New Evolution.

I've been thinking that WWE should try another Evolution, this time with Triple H as the "Flair" part of the group, while still being the leader. You then take a top heel like Punk or Miz and put them in the "Present" role, centering the group around them and giving them a good title run. You then take two young up-and-comers like Orton and Batista in the old days and put them in the group to give them a good push. Good examples would be anyone from Nexus, maybe David Otunga as the new Batista, and even though I don't like Alex Riley, he'd fit well in the group as a way to get over, and maybe continue to follow the Miz, which also could be a terrible idea.

So my group would be:
    Triple H
    The Miz
    David Otunga
    Tyler Black (whatever his new name will be, he can be brought in, get through NXT or whatever and have a good run. He'd be working with 3 guys who are great on the mic and can help him get better. Be built as the new Orton and maybe get a World Title reign at a young age.)

How does everyone else feel about this?

Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jhorton1215 View Post
    I've been thinking that WWE should try another Evolution, this time with Triple H as the "Flair" part of the group, while still being the leader. You then take a top heel like Punk or Miz and put them in the "Present" role, centering the group around them and giving them a good title run. You then take two young up-and-comers like Orton and Batista in the old days and put them in the group to give them a good push. Good examples would be anyone from Nexus, maybe David Otunga as the new Batista, and even though I don't like Alex Riley, he'd fit well in the group as a way to get over, and maybe continue to follow the Miz, which also could be a terrible idea.

So my group would be:
    Triple H
    The Miz
    David Otunga
    Tyler Black (whatever his new name will be, he can be brought in, get through NXT or whatever and have a good run. He'd be working with 3 guys who are great on the mic and can help him get better. Be built as the new Orton and maybe get a World Title reign at a young age.)

How does everyone else feel about this?
    I would have to disagree with this. Triple H would never settle as a Ric Flair. Putting Miz as the center of attention would never work because HHH and Miz are two different people. Triple H as a heel was selfish and wanted everything to be about him so for the Miz to be in the center would'nt work unless you The Miz does a Randy Orton on Triple H, where Orton tried to defy HHH. Otunga as a Batista is a bad choice because he looks too green to me. He doesn't have that it-factor to me, well at least not yet. In this day and age, Evolution can't be created again because there's really no one like HHH, Ric Flair, Batista and Orton in the WWE. The best heel stable that could compete with Evolution in my opinion was Main Event Mafia from TNA.

MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created

I think if they ever did do another version of Evolution it would need to co-incide with a return to the business for Shawn Michaels and he would be the guy to take the Flair role.

At this moment though, if they dropped Nexus I could see Jericho, Miz, Riley and Barrett, have Jericho and Miz as the two guys who will take their NXT1 & 2 winners further under their wings, I'd have Jericho as the main guy for about 6 months, then have Miz take that mantle and for Jericho to assist him and move into the Tag Team division with Riley or Barrett and have the other one take up the midcard role and play with that formula for around a year, after a year and a half of those four, at least one of Barrett or Riley will be ready to make the big step up

Jericho for New Evolution leader? That would be really good!

Lol did u say david otunga as batista wat the hell is u smokin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maddogg336 View Post
    Lol did u say david otunga as batista wat the hell is u smokin
    whatever it is he sure as hell aint sharing. lmao
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Otunga=next Batista? That must be some powerful stuff if you think that. I was thinking Sheffield would be the next muscle guy with power moves.

A new evolution?? i dont think anyone can clone what HHH, Orton, Flair and Botchtista created but i like the idea of a veteran help push young stars
    I think William Regal should mentor a new group of talents like

Wade Barrett
    Drew McIntyre
    Sheamus
    Alberto Del Rio

Quote Originally Posted by jimenezern10 View Post
    A new evolution?? i dont think anyone can clone what HHH, Orton, Flair and Botchtista created but i like the idea of a veteran help push young stars
    I think William Regal should mentor a new group of talents like

Wade Barrett
    Drew McIntyre
    Sheamus
    Alberto Del Rio
    that is a brilliant idea but sheamus is already over so put in someone like heath slater that man is the new edge.

maybe Cody Rhodes cause you already have him and McIntyre working together on smackdown.