Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So.....what's your strike rate with girls who play WOW? You tap a lot of that ass? That shit must drive the ladies wild!!!

Player or not, she's still out of your league. Just because you happen to both have the same 24 sided dice or limited edition sets of 3rd series Magic The Gathering cards, doesn't mean you have heaps in common.
    I dont play wow or magic the gathering and I thought we were discussing geek goddess's, and last time I checked she was a geek goddess.

Blog Entries
    So.....what's your strike rate with girls who play WOW? You tap a lot of that ass? That shit must drive the ladies wild!!!

Player or not, she's still out of your league. Just because you happen to both have the same 24 sided dice or limited edition sets of 3rd series Magic The Gathering cards, doesn't mean you have heaps in common.
    kind of unnecessarily harsh lol. most chicks on tv are out of most members of the iwc. doesn't mean we can't look and think it's awesome they are human and like similar things to us
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    kind of unnecessarily harsh lol. most chicks on tv are out of most members of the iwc. doesn't mean we can't look and think it's awesome they are human and like similar things to us
    Though I did date the girl who played Juilet in our school play? I mean she's kind of an actress. Haha if that counts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Though I did date the girl who played Juilet in our school play? I mean she's kind of an actress. Haha if that counts.
    when I was in high school debate I hung out with girls that did monologues and duos, I'm counting that as well .
    #BeJelly

when I was in high school debate I hung out with girls that did monologues and duos, I'm counting that as well .
    Oh yea were cool.

Blog Entries
    Oh yea were cool.
    We definitely think we have a shot with a girl like this because of our stories!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I just wonder why that particular thing would make a girl more desirable to you. What if she didn't play any video games? Would you write her off? If she was a cheerleader? Would you avoid her because of the stereotype? If she was a mother? Would you like her if she had a kid? What if she wasn't traditionally attractive but had an awesome personality? OR - what if she was smoking hot like Kunis, but you discovered she picker her nose and ate it all the time - would that be a deal breaker? I gotta say, playing computer games isn't really enough to pigeonhole someone as a nerd or a geek. It's not an absolutely defining quality. Why would being with a geek be more appealing? Lower expectations perhaps? A crippling social phobia you could identify with/take advantage of? Can't you just like someone because they're hot? Why do you need more of an excuse than that? So what I'm saying is that she might be a goddess but simply picking up a controller or going online regularly, does not make one a geek. Is everyone who plays Farmville or online poker a geek then? What's your definition!!!???

I'm fucking with you.

We definitely think we have a shot with a girl like this because of our stories!
    I guess the key is to stay confident? I mean I'm only 18 so lets hope I find some hot nerdy chick in the next 40 years, and I can come back here and say...

I DID IT. lol

I just wonder why that particular thing would make a girl more desirable to you. What if she didn't play any video games? Would you write her off? If she was a cheerleader? Would you avoid her because of the stereotype? If she was a mother? Would you like her if she had a kid? What if she wasn't traditionally attractive but had an awesome personality? OR - what if she was smoking hot like Kunis, but you discovered she picker her nose and ate it all the time - would that be a deal breaker? I gotta say, playing computer games isn't really enough to pigeonhole someone as a nerd or a geek. It's not an absolutely defining quality. Why would being with a geek be more appealing? Lower expectations perhaps? A crippling social phobia you could identify with/take advantage of? Can't you just like someone because they're hot? Why do you need more of an excuse than that? So what I'm saying is that she might be a goddess but simply picking up a controller or going online regularly, does not make one a geek. Is everyone who plays Farmville or online poker a geek then? What's your definition!!!???

I'm fucking with you.
    I read that before I read the whole paragraph haha saved myself some time.

Blog Entries
    I read that before I read the whole paragraph haha saved myself some time.
    But my point still stands. The last sentence, the sum up.