Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    You purchased Bayonetta... *massive sigh*

I'd suggest you play Viva Pinata. I thoroughly enjoyed it. And not just because it's a unique game with good gameplay.
    Fixed. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    You purchased Viva Pinata... *massive sigh*

I'd suggest you play Bayonetta. I thoroughly enjoyed it. And not just because she'd get naked during a special attack.
    Actually I was given Viva Pinata Because my mate who had it before me had your attitude towards it

I think I stopped playing Bayonetta because I sucked at it. And I seem to recall the learning curve was pretty steep. But I will try to ride it out eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    So I was perusing my game shelf and XBLA collection today and it occurred to me. Why the hell do I buy games and not play them? What a waste of money! So i've listed the games that i've bought, maybe played a little and put back on the shelf. Or just straight up not played at all. So I would appreciate you guys' opinion on what I should play next. There's all-sorts of different stuff in here and i'm open to all suggestions. I just need to get my moneys worth man!

Retail

Duke Nukem Forever
    Alone in the Dark
    Viva Pinata
    Pure
    Halo 3 ODST
    Forza 2
    Just Cause 2
    Aliens vs Predator
    Bourne Conspiracy
    Enslaved
    Skyrim
    Dragon Age Origins
    Mass Effect
    Bayonetta
    Project Gotham Racing 3
    Rockstar Table Tennis
    The Darkness
    Rumble Roses XX
    Tony Hawk Shred
    I've highlighted the games that you simply have to play!

Alone in the Dark:
    Play this preferably at night, with the lights off. It will scare the shit right out of you!

Just Cause 2:
    10x better than the first (if you've played it). One of the most fun games you'll play once you master the controls. It's an open world game, and the map is HUGE. You'll have a lot of fun playing it, no doubt.

Mass Effect:
    It's simply one of the best series ever. No doubt. Excellent storyline and dialogue, great gameplay, and it's a great game. Once you've played through the first, you'll want to buy 2 and 3 too to conclude the story (both of which you can get relatively cheap online).

I really don't get people who buy games and then just put them on their shelf, never to play them. It just doesn't make sense to me lol! I buy a game and i go to play it instantly once I get home!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Fixed. You're welcome.
    Quiet Van, I wasn't talking to you. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Actually I was given Viva Pinata Because my mate who had it before me had your attitude towards it

I think I stopped playing Bayonetta because I sucked at it. And I seem to recall the learning curve was pretty steep. But I will try to ride it out eventually
    The show was fine, I actually enjoyed it. The game on the other hand was a snore fest. Yeah, playing it on the hardest difficulty sucks but it's enjoyable. It's just like DMC with boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I've highlighted the games that you simply have to play!

Alone in the Dark:
    Play this preferably at night, with the lights off. It will scare the shit right out of you!

Just Cause 2:
    10x better than the first (if you've played it). One of the most fun games you'll play once you master the controls. It's an open world game, and the map is HUGE. You'll have a lot of fun playing it, no doubt.

Mass Effect:
    It's simply one of the best series ever. No doubt. Excellent storyline and dialogue, great gameplay, and it's a great game. Once you've played through the first, you'll want to buy 2 and 3 too to conclude the story (both of which you can get relatively cheap online).

I really don't get people who buy games and then just put them on their shelf, never to play them. It just doesn't make sense to me lol! I buy a game and i go to play it instantly once I get home!
    Alone in the Dark is another one that I got given, because my mate said it was shite! :P I know the older games in this series are classics of the genre but I seem to remember that this one was unanimously panned

Just Cause 2 I played half way through, and then for whatever reason just stopped. It was great. And I will definately go back to it

And as I said earlier with Mass Effect I've tried a few times to get into it, but it just failed to hook me in. But this series is universally praised so I feel like i'm missing out. So I really do want to get into it.

With your last point, believe it or not I totally agree! I try to do the same. But sometime other stuff comes out, then the stuff im currently playing just gets put on the back burner and forgot about