Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 198
  1. #21
    Shouldnt Cena have been fired lastnight? This is getting confusing.

  2. #22
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA IS ALIVE View Post
    Cena will not take that lightly my friend. I'm just saying.
    So he knocks my face in? Big deal.

    I'll just go to the hospital and get pain killers. It'll do me a fucking favor.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #23
    I don't see the sense in having the guest ref bury the main event champ and challenger of your next ppv on your last live show. Was the point to show he's going to call it down the middle? I believe they came to that conclusion in the big talk-fest they had prior to the brawl at the end. I guess they wanted to tell us he's going to call it down the middle, then SHOW us he's REALLY going to call it down the middle. You'd think better writing would have Cena do something more controversial than just AA Barrett to gain a little more interest.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    So he knocks my face in? Big deal.

    I'll just go to the hospital and get pain killers. It'll do me a fucking favor.
    That's a great comment. Funny as hell.

  5. #25
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by JagerDave View Post
    I don't see the sense in having the guest ref bury the main event champ and challenger of your next ppv on your last live show. Was the point to show he's going to call it down the middle? I believe they came to that conclusion in the big talk-fest they had prior to the brawl at the end. I guess they wanted to tell us he's going to call it down the middle, then SHOW us he's REALLY going to call it down the middle. You'd think better writing would have Cena do something more controversial than just AA Barrett to gain a little more interest.
    Yep. Can always count on Cena to fuck up the main selling point of the PPV.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    I was going through my music collection and I found the perfect song for Scottland and Orton.
    IPITS, baby oil is good for wrestlers who want to shine. Nothing wrong with that. Just saying.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'll just go to the hospital and get pain killers. It'll do me a fucking favor.
    Oh my, I think I'm not the only one with bipolar in here.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by JagerDave View Post
    I don't see the sense in having the guest ref bury the main event champ and challenger of your next ppv on your last live show. Was the point to show he's going to call it down the middle? I believe they came to that conclusion in the big talk-fest they had prior to the brawl at the end. I guess they wanted to tell us he's going to call it down the middle, then SHOW us he's REALLY going to call it down the middle. You'd think better writing would have Cena do something more controversial than just AA Barrett to gain a little more interest.
    Plain & simple it was just a weak & lame conclusion leading to SS.

  9. #29
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA IS ALIVE View Post
    IPITS, baby oil is good for wrestlers who want to shine. Nothing wrong with that. Just saying.
    Except Tony Atlas. He uses WD40
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  10. #30
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Except Tony Atlas. He uses WD40
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    God.....I laughed hard!

    #REAL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.