Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb If you hate Raw why you watch it?

Hi to all this is my first thread and i,m been curious of something since i been coming to this website for a long; if people do hate Raw why they take the time to watch and them they come here and complaint?? i´m watching Raw tonight and i think is really entertaining, Punk Promo, Daniel vs Sheamus, Tag Team Match!! why complain??? if you don´t like it dont watch it!! Thanks for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by maiky_071018 View Post
    Hi to all this is my first thread and i,m been curious of something since i been coming to this website for a long; if people do hate Raw why they take the time to watch and them they come here and complaint?? i´m watching Raw tonight and i think is really entertaining, Punk Promo, Daniel vs Sheamus, Tag Team Match!! why complain??? if you don´t like it dont watch it!! Thanks for your time!
    People like to complain.

You're complaining now about people complaining.

Watch what you like and never mind the rest.

I watch it and still complain. I watch hoping it'll be different one week....I'm always wrong....and it's a little insane to do that.

People complaining about a guy who is complaining in a thread about complaining.

Fuckin' A.

The reason why people complain and continue to watch is because they are fans of wrestling. Also, just because one episode sucks doesn't mean they all will. There is hope, creative just needs to get it together.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    People complaining about a guy who is complaining in a thread about complaining.

Fuckin' A.
    I think it's more acknowledging than complaining. And isn't that what you're doing in the first place?

I can give you two answers that I think work.

1. People complain in hopes what tehir complaining about will be fixed or improved. As wrestling fans everyone here wants to see the product be as good as it can be.

2. {More likely} People who truly hate it watch it for the same reason they watch bad movies, to see just how bad it can get before someone stops and say, ok we need to completely change this
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I think it's more acknowledging than complaining. And isn't that what you're doing in the first place?
    haha yes.

On topic: People can't stop watching because of habit

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    This man gets it :P

Quote Originally Posted by tchocky360 View Post
    This man gets it :P

he gets it!!