Blog Entries

After tonight's Raw thoughts *SPOILERS fore those who didn't see Raw*

Aj is doing such a fine job I absolutely loved Raw and this Friday a new GM will be announced and I wonder who it will be I think it maybe is Teddy Long or Vickie (which I hope not.

Everyone is saying CM Punk turned heel but I'm not so sure yeah the company said it was a big summer angle they were doing. But I don"t know if he's heel exactly. I mean he says how The Rock thought Raw 1000 was his show so he had to prove a point. And I think that's exactly what he did just prove a point but I don't know after him knocking over Cena and then kicking Big show in the head.I think he might be heel which kinda sucks

Chris Jericho face?? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? He teamed up with Christian and that match was AWESOME!!! I think I may enjoy Chris as a face. I want him to face Dolph Ziggler at Summerslam which I think is highly likely.

Tyson Kidd wins again I'm glad he's getting t.v time but he deserves a push with a midcard title like the U.S. or intercontentinal.

And Daniel Bryan's segment was pure gold I'm excited for next week.

So what are your thoughts?

and p.s I'm going to see Raw in September it won't be live but I'm excited to go

The Y2J and Christian vs Ziggler and Miz tag match was good but I found Sheamus and Daniel Bryan's match to be a lot better. Daniel Bryan and Sheamus are able to put up great matches. Also it shows that DB is one of the top wrestlers in that WWE that can actually go with Sheamus without the match being a total squash.

Blog Entries
    yeah DB is really becoming a really tough type wrestler and it's good. he's really getting his own style built up.

agreed on the jericho christian match.

the so called cm punk heel turn has been a letdown.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Danielson/Sheamus match was pretty awesome- the best of the night IMO0 Christain/Jericho/Ziggler/Miz match was up there too. And the whole Danielson segment- staying in the ring, punting lil Jimmy out the ring and the rest was, as said- gold. I just hope that if Sheen does come for a program with him- that it is just Kane wrestling Danielson and not Sheen.

The rest of the show- liked Punks promo until Big Show came out, then Cena, then the main event was made. Of course you could pretty much figure out something would happen to make the PPV a 3 way match *yawn*

AJ looks just as hot in a suit as she does in wrestling gear

Other than that- 3 hours was way too much. Nobody else got more face time than normally isn't on the show. The divas- nowhere to be seen. I would think and hope with the extra hour- more matches, some fresh faces, etc. Instead its recap after recap after recap, then that Tout crap(which they should just leave on WWE.com)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young