Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries

WWE signs another Orton

I figured that all new signees in the WWE usually all go to NXT, I might as well post this:

Wrestling Inc.: WWE has reportedly signed Jasper Orton, the 18 year old cousin of Randy Orton, to a developmental deal. Jasper just graduated high school this past year and is currently out of action with a torn meniscus. Jasper is also from St. Louis.
    So do you think that since there's another Orton in the WWE he will be pushed like Randy? Will they team together? Will they feud? What do you think?
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    I figured that all new signees in the WWE usually all go to NXT, I might as well post this:

So do you think that since there's another Orton in the WWE he will be pushed like Randy? Will they team together? Will they feud? What do you think?
    I don't think he will be pushed like Randy, well at least for the foreseeable future. Right now he's a prospect, give him a couple years to make him into something. He might be brought into the company in a few years as Ortons cousin but I wouldn't expect an early World Title reign like Orton got beings there is only going to be one title, and so many deserving competitors.
    #BeJelly

I don't think anything is guaranteed with having a famous last name. In most cases, it's harder.

I think what normally is guaranteed is that you will get a deal with them and a chance to show what you can do, that's it. The rest is up to the individual then.

As he's only 18, not to mention currently injured. I assume it will be a good few years before we see anything, if at all we do.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I think the guy will never make it to the main roster
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I think the guy will never make it to the main roster
    why not? He's 18 and barring any career ending injuries he has another 25-30 years ahead of him. Most don't make it to the main roster until they're between 25 and 30 so he has another 7-12 years for that. To make a judgement now to say he wont make it is pretty stupid imo
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    why not? He's 18 and barring any career ending injuries he has another 25-30 years ahead of him. Most don't make it to the main roster until they're between 25 and 30 so he has another 7-12 years for that. To make a judgement now to say he wont make it is pretty stupid imo
    I wouldn't say it's stupid... but it's definitely off base.
    #BeJelly

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    And if he's as good as Randy, he'll be on the main roster by the time he's 22
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    "as good as Randy" LOL

Just having the name Orton i think will get him onto the main roster.