Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    Aries vs. Styles, 'nuff said
    Basically, but he needs to shake this Claire shit and start winning some BFG matches.

Blog Entries
    TNA should do the smart thing and cash in on having Aries vs Samoa Joe. It's common knowledge that they have good in-ring chemistry, evident from their matches in ROH. Would make for some great matches no doubt.

Angle vs Aries is another potential winner as far as potential for great matches goes. They should look to have Angle vs Aries at some point before Angle gets too old.

Down the line, I'd like to see Bully Ray winning the title from Aries (not in the imediate future, but down the line). He's one of if not the best heel in the business right now, and he's worked hard to get into great shape. I think he's become a legit main event singles guy, and he should be rewarded with a world title run. That's something to happen in a few months time though after Aries has had a good run with the strap.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    TNA should do the smart thing and cash in on having Aries vs Samoa Joe. It's common knowledge that they have good in-ring chemistry, evident from their matches in ROH. Would make for some great matches no doubt.

Angle vs Aries is another potential winner as far as potential for great matches goes. They should look to have Angle vs Aries at some point before Angle gets too old.

Down the line, I'd like to see Bully Ray winning the title from Aries (not in the imediate future, but down the line). He's one of if not the best heel in the business right now, and he's worked hard to get into great shape. I think he's become a legit main event singles guy, and he should be rewarded with a world title run. That's something to happen in a few months time though after Aries has had a good run with the strap.
    Damn...you Ninja'd me. I was going to say this same thing. Joe and Aries would be a great feud/match but Bully needs a belt before too long.

Aries vs Angle.Aries will win the he will drop the title to the current biggest heel Ray

Winning a match in BFG vs a legend like would be awesome for Aries career.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I've been debating Joe or Angle for a while now that I would have face Aries. Either would be a great match!!

Lets review this shall we:

Samoa Joe - imo the best choice. Me being a biased ROH fan they had great matches there.
    James Storm - should feud with Bobby Roode.
    Kurt Angle - AA vs KA could be interesting but i don't think it should happen.
    Mr. Anderson - Never saw anything special with this guy so its a no from me.
    Rob Van Dam - Again another potential match but he isn't at his best anymore.
    Jeff Hardy - Involved to give star power to the BFG possible winnner.
    Daniels - Is involved in the Claire Lynch angle not a real option imo.
    Magnus - The dark horse of this years competition imo.
    A.J. Styles - To busy being a baby daddy.
    The Pope - Jobbing the BFG series this year.
    Bully Ray - Caught up in a feud with JP/Abyss.
    Robbie E. - Jobbing the BFG series this year.

Again they are my opinions please let me know if you disagree and your reasoning why as i have taken a keen interest in this.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Tough one here.

Storm v Roode is a Main Event for a future PPV. Having it play either second fiddle to, or overshadow, a WHW title match would make poor sense. Though this is TNA, I am beginning to think that they have a better long term plans than this.

Ideally, although I don’t like Hardy much, I would give him the (losing!) shot. Why?

• it cements Aries position
    • It doesn’t harm the momentum of the others too much. Hardy is always getting top spots, so doesn’t really make much difference to him.

I’m kinda hoping that the Aces & 8’s cost Joe and Storm their opportunity for BFG title shots. That would leave them free to either go for the title later, continue other feuds, and to kick the ass of this new faction.

The others, apart from Magnus and Anlge, I don’t see having the chance.

Joe, they proved how good they work together, and given extra 10 mins it could be awesome.

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Blog Entries
    I would go with Joe vs Aries, and here is why. I don't watch ROH, never have. So I haven't seen any of their previous matches. Looking at their match at Slammiversary though, this to me was the best pure wrestling match of the night. Give this the main event of TNA's equivalent of WM, and you are guaranteeing and awesome ending to the PPV. Add on to that, no matter who wins, these two would tear the house down in such a matter that they'd both get over even more so than they are now