Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    C

Common sense really aye.
    I'm wondering what they'll say as to having Cena vs The Rock again, despite this year being "once in a lifetime".
    Could come up with Americans are living longer lol round 2!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Could come up with Americans are living longer lol round 2!
    If you look into HHH vs Taker slogan was"The end of an era" and they're still around LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Wrestlemania 29 is like 9 months away...
    that's what I thought when I saw this thread on the boards lol but it is interesting to see what people think is going to happen. but you know it's probably going to change in 9 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by bartish2 View Post
    lesnar vs taker, rock vs austin. cena is the dark match
    I lol'ed so much when I read this. he goes from one of the main events in the past 8 wrestlemanias to being in a dark match... not going to happen.
    #BeJelly

Too hard to tell at this moment with it being so far away. But as far as who SHOULD main event, it doesn't matter who is involved really, it should be for the WWE title, as it always should be. Only time I thought it was acceptable was Undertaker vs Shawn II. And thats only because the match actually lived up to the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    Fatal four way: Cena vs Rock vs Undertaker vs Lesnar...LOL yeah i know takers gotta defend his streak with someone.
    I knew I shouldn't have taken out you can't book the fatal 4 way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    C

Common sense really aye.
    I'm wondering what they'll say as to having Cena vs The Rock again, despite this year being "once in a lifetime".
    Like when they built up Hogan/Rock and ended up having a rematch at No Way Out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The 3 main events for WM 29 IMO will be Cena vs Rock for the WWE title, Punk vs SCSA, and Undertaker vs Lesnar.
    Cena vs Rock will be the last match, no doubt about that.
    I don't think Stone Cold will be coming back to be a midcard main event. He wants to be the main event if he comes out of retirement like JR has said in his recent blog. It won't be WM 28 cuz Rock is there in the main event.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    I don't think Stone Cold will be coming back to be a midcard main event. He wants to be the main event if he comes out of retirement like JR has said in his recent blog. It won't be WM 28 cuz Rock is there in the main event.
    Then they should have his final match at like Wrestlemania 30, or 31, if Taker can still go i.e. Stone Cold's match is the main event, and Takers is second. And then a year or two after, Taker will probably retire, having the main event spot that he deserves.

I can't see it being anything other than Cena v Rock for the title.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I think it will be Taker beating lesnar and cena beating rock.Id like to Lesnar/Taker in a last man standing match,rock vs punk and if stone cold were to do a match i think id like to see a curveball thrown and do cena/scsa coz austin couldnt hang with punk in the ring and cena could slow it down for him.Or have rock bt punk at rumble then punk wins mitb first match of mania.rock beats cena again and then punk cashes in to win.Id like to see cena vs taker but they should make that takers last match at WM30 coz they have only got 1 chance to do lesnar/taker