Threaded View

What should be the main event of Wrestlemania 29?

The more I think about it the more it gets complicated because look at all the money they are giving Lesnar. Shouldn't he be in the main event? Certainly Rock will be in the main event and the face of the company Cena should be in the main event as well. You can't keep Lesnar out of the main event paying all that chunk of change aka last match? Rock certainly should be in the main event as well. Some want to see Rock/Brock, but I don't personally. I'd rather see Cena/Rock 2 with Cena getting the victory this go round. I certainly don't approve of rematches from previous Mania's, but Cena has got to get a victory over the Rock and should have last time. I'm not a Cena fan or hater. I personally believe he is the most stale WWE superstar in the WWE right now with Jericho right behind him.

Who will Undertaker face at Mania if say WWE would book a triple threat match? Certainly no one out there besides Cena/Lesnar I want Undertaker to face at Mania. Some want to see Kane face him, but I'd rather not after that terrific fued they last had I don't believe they can top. Faced Kane enough times at Mania anyways. What would you do? How would you book these 4 stars at Wrestlemania 29?