Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Meltdown: Do you think Del Rio can become the new World Heavy Weight Champion?

Meltdown is basically a name of a review show for Smackdown and whenever I do it, I will always have a topic of the week. This weeks topic is 'Do you think Del Rio can become the new World Heavy Weight Champion'. Sheamus has been built to look so dominate, that it seems no one can stop him. Alberto has once again gained the opportunity to face Sheamus for the belt at SS. Do you guys think he could be the one to beat Sheamus?

This is a link to my Meltdown blog-http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ackdown-Review
    Last edited by deadly56; 07-28-2012 at 05:00 PM.

Yes, of course he can. Will he? Ask creative. The one thing in his favour is Ricardo. He opens up the possibility of a cheating win. So Supermus doesn't have to be pinned or tap out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly56 View Post
    Meltdown is basically a name of a review show for Smackdown and whenever I do it, I will always have a topic of the week. This weeks topic is 'Do you think Del Rio can become the new World Heavy Weight Champion'. Sheamus has been built to look so dominate, that it seems no one can stop him. Alberto has once again gained the opportunity to face Sheamus for the belt at SS. Do you guys think he could be the one to beat Sheamus?

This is a link to my Meltdown blog-http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ackdown-Review
    could he win the title yes. will he win the title I doubt it. sheamus hasn't been champion for long he will likely be champion for at least a couple of months. randy orton is a possibility to end his reign.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Yes, of course he can. Will he? Ask creative. The one thing in his favour is Ricardo. He opens up the possibility of a cheating win. So Supermus doesn't have to be pinned or tap out.
    Their also a possibility Ricardo being banned at SummerSlam for his interference on Smackdown. You never know in the middle of the match, the ref could ban Ricardo from the ring for attempting to cheat again.

Of course he can win the title but I honestly don't think he deserves it. Del Rio is pretty talented but his character is painfully stale and hasn't really changed or grown since he first showed up in wwe. Given the choices in the match I was hoping it would be Kane who won, as Bryan is involved in the story with AJ and I didn't want to see Del Rio or Mysterio back in the title picture
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    He won't win the title as long as Sheamus has it. They want champions to have longer reigns, and Sheamus is the #3 guy in the company, and is a super. Ziggler will be the one to take the title off of Sheamus later in the year.

Blog Entries
    If they cheat with Ricardo, yes. But I feel like Randy Orton or Dolph Ziggler will be the next World Heavyweight Champion. Del Rio doesn't deserve it because he wouldn't be a huge draw as indicated by his previous WWE Title reigns.
    "Woo Woo Woo... You Know It!!!"

Can he win: Yes
    Will he win: No

Sheamus is sadly going to have a long reign, I can see Barrett ending the reign at Survivor Series.

As for Ziggler I don't want him to cash in until after mania.
    Last edited by Mr. Ziggles; 07-29-2012 at 03:11 PM.

I have a feeling that they'll make it a triple threat between ADR, Sheamus and Randy Orton... if it's true that they're looking to catapult him into the title picture when he gets back(which should be next week). It doesn't feel right to have Sheamus and ADR again, especially if SummerSlam is supposed to be second only to Wrestlemania. Is he going to win? I dunno... it's up in the air for me.

i hope he doesn't win it he should have become the ic title holder before ever stepping foot in the main event thing ricardo rodriguez on the other hand this guy needs a title he's comedy gold not the whc but the us maybeXD
    Damn I need a better catchphrase