Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IMO, the cruiserweight title will be brought back once WWE's cruiserweight show starts later in the year (or whenever the WWE Network starts up).
    However, neither Sandow, nor Mahal are cruiserweights, and Hornswoggle isn't a wrestler.
    Cruiserweights are guys that are 220lbs and less. You're looking at guys like Justin Gabriel, Hunico, Sin Cara, Evan Bourne, Trent Barretta, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder and even guys like Christian, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, R-Truth amongst others as the contenders for the title.
    Yeh Mate Your Right about Sandow nd Mahal, Good that you didnt put Heath Slator, He should be United States Champion

In my opinion John Cena should hold the US championship. He can even be a face, but he'll have to go back to his Doctor of Thuganomics gimmick. It would bring excitement to the WWE if Cena would win the title. Plus Santino being the champion makes it hard for the US Championship to be taken seriously. Santino's character leads me to believe he doesn't even take wrestling seriously either. John Cena would bring value to the US title.

Quote Originally Posted by Champion View Post
    In my opinion John Cena should hold the US championship. He can even be a face, but he'll have to go back to his Doctor of Thuganomics gimmick. It would bring excitement to the WWE if Cena would win the title. Plus Santino being the champion makes it hard for the US Championship to be taken seriously. Santino's character leads me to believe he doesn't even take wrestling seriously either. John Cena would bring value to the US title.
    I am getting right sick of people hating on Santino. He starts of as a face that got a chance in a lifetime and took it then he turned into a heelish character and now hes got a comedy schtick about him and he has garnered heat the whole time.

Very decent wrestler and will be great in a couple of years

I agree santino has come along way and has stuck it out!!! he is comical and that works in this business. He's a decent worker in the ring too.