Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bring Cruiserweight Champion Back to WWE

WWE should bring the Cruiseweight Champion back because they have too many talents who want to be a champion, This Champion used to be in the Smackdown Brand. Superstars like Sandow, Jinder Mahal, etc these types of Superstars have the belt will be good, and Hornswoggle :L????

YOUR THOUGHTS????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Z15H4N View Post
    WWE should bring the Cruiseweight Champion back because they have too many talents who want to be a champion, This Champion used to be in the Smackdown Brand. Superstars like Sandow, Jinder Mahal, etc these types of Superstars have the belt will be good, and Hornswoggle :L????

YOUR THOUGHTS????
    sandow is 6'6' and almost 250 pounds jinder is 6'4 222 pounds.. if your going to bring this title have people like justin gabriel, tyson kidd, and other vince's 6'2" 220 superstars fight for it... well minus superstars who are already world champions for the most part.

It is coming back soon. Just be patient.

Blog Entries
    IMO, the cruiserweight title will be brought back once WWE's cruiserweight show starts later in the year (or whenever the WWE Network starts up).
    However, neither Sandow, nor Mahal are cruiserweights, and Hornswoggle isn't a wrestler.
    Cruiserweights are guys that are 220lbs and less. You're looking at guys like Justin Gabriel, Hunico, Sin Cara, Evan Bourne, Trent Barretta, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder and even guys like Christian, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, R-Truth amongst others as the contenders for the title.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IMO, the cruiserweight title will be brought back once WWE's cruiserweight show starts later in the year (or whenever the WWE Network starts up).
    However, neither Sandow, nor Mahal are cruiserweights, and Hornswoggle isn't a wrestler.
    Cruiserweights are guys that are 220lbs and less. You're looking at guys like Justin Gabriel, Hunico, Sin Cara, Evan Bourne, Trent Barretta, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder and even guys like Christian, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, R-Truth amongst others as the contenders for the title.
    I think the channel got pushed back until next year but on topic IMO the wrestlers I highlighted shouldn't fight for the cruiserweight title even though they meet the qualifications because they are or have been in the upper-mid card or main event scene. I think it would be funner to watch high flying action like of wrestler like sin cara and justin gabriel who need another way to get pushed anyway because they haven't been in the upper-mid card yet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think the channel got pushed back until next year but on topic IMO the wrestlers I highlighted shouldn't fight for the cruiserweight title even though they meet the qualifications because they are or have been in the upper-mid card or main event scene. I think it would be funner to watch high flying action like of wrestler like sin cara and justin gabriel who need another way to get pushed anyway because they haven't been in the upper-mid card yet.
    I should have said, the main reason I picked those more established names since they are guys that can bring prestige to the title and put over younger up and coming cruiserweight stars. I should have named Rey Mysterio as another I'd like to see competing for the title when it comes back.
    I agree that it's a title that should be used primarily for younger high flyers. But I do think that they should have at least one established guy hanging around the title at each one time to add a little something to it and to help elevate and establish the younger guys and add some legitimacy to the division.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I should have said, the main reason I picked those more established names since they are guys that can bring prestige to the title and put over younger up and coming cruiserweight stars. I should have named Rey Mysterio as another I'd like to see competing for the title when it comes back.
    I agree that it's a title that should be used primarily for younger high flyers. But I do think that they should have at least one established guy hanging around the title at each one time to add a little something to it and to help elevate and establish the younger guys and add some legitimacy to the division.
    fair point. I would just be really disappointed if this just became another title to give to the smaller more prestigious superstars when they couldn't hold one of the other titles. I miss having storylines with the smaller guys after watching tna last night and realizing that zema ion is such a great heel and not fighting for the main title whereas the wwe if your not fighting for the main title (like daniel bryan) and cruiserweight size your kind of stale for the most part.

Why would you want Hornswoggle to hold the belt? Plus Sandow and Mahal don't fit the weight category for being a crusierweight. I'd like to see people like Trent Barretta, Tyson Kidd and Rey Mysterio be in the scene.

Big Show should be the cruiserweight champ.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Big Show should be the cruiserweight champ.
    now that would be funny