Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Punk Vs Kofi

Punk Vs Kofi

Here me out between now and Rumble if Punks gonna face rocky he has what 4-5 title defenses to get there. God knows no one wants 5 matches with Cena and Big Show so I started thinking of a face to keep him occupied for 1-2 months. I though of Rey but I feel wwe don't want to do that again. I though of Sheamus but he will most likely stay in world title scene.

Then I though of Kofi. Think about it Kofi is a face that gets pretty over with kids, women and men alike making him a great choice in fan reaction point of view. Kofi has the wrestling ability and we saw in his feud with Orton that as long as he has someone to carry him on the promo point of view he has good potential.

I feel it would also be the perfect chance for wwe to bring out a new shirt for him we all know money is the real factor. Also I know I would be very interested in watching these guys in the ring weather a straight up 1 on 1 or a gimmick match

Finally we know these guys would be open too it as they travel together on the road. traveling on the road together gives them an extra chance to work on promos and think of spots to do. I know alot of fans would be into it.

Your thoughts ?
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

I don't see Kofi ever getting to that level, plus he's a tag team champion right now

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Here me out between now and Rumble if Punks gonna face rocky he has what 4-5 title defenses to get there. God knows no one wants 5 matches with Cena and Big Show so I started thinking of a face to keep him occupied for 1-2 months. I though of Rey but I feel wwe don't want to do that again. I though of Sheamus but he will most likely stay in world title scene.

Then I though of Kofi. Think about it Kofi is a face that gets pretty over with kids, women and men alike making him a great choice in fan reaction point of view. Kofi has the wrestling ability and we saw in his feud with Orton that as long as he has someone to carry him on the promo point of view he has good potential.

I feel it would also be the perfect chance for wwe to bring out a new shirt for him we all know money is the real factor. Also I know I would be very interested in watching these guys in the ring weather a straight up 1 on 1 or a gimmick match

Finally we know these guys would be open too it as they travel together on the road. traveling on the road together gives them an extra chance to work on promos and think of spots to do. I know alot of fans would be into it.

Your thoughts ?
    I don't think Kofi should ever have his hands on a top title.

I like this idea, the WWE needs a "Real Full" black WWE Champ.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    I don't think Kofi should ever have his hands on a top title.
    'Cause he black...

I think people are getting the wrong end of the stick I'm suggesting Kofi fight Punk but lose
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Blog Entries
    Kofi is not good enough IMO to be main event level.

Orton's due back soon, I think him vs Punk is possible. Rey Mysterio is another possibility. Christian perhaps has an outside chance. Kane and Cena are 2 other faces that I can see working with Punk between now and the RR. Plus, who knows who else might turn face between now and then.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'm all for it. I think Kofi was awesome during his feud with Orton. He has a load of potential, he just needs another push. The one with Orton was too short imo.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    'Cause he black...
    Now thats just ignorant. I am not a fan of his work. Has nothing to do with him being black. I thought R Truth should have held the WWE title back at the top of his Lil Jimmy bit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    'Cause he black...

Come on now man, let's not turn this thread that way.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!