Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Punk Vs Kofi

Hybrid View

Punk Vs Kofi

Here me out between now and Rumble if Punks gonna face rocky he has what 4-5 title defenses to get there. God knows no one wants 5 matches with Cena and Big Show so I started thinking of a face to keep him occupied for 1-2 months. I though of Rey but I feel wwe don't want to do that again. I though of Sheamus but he will most likely stay in world title scene.

Then I though of Kofi. Think about it Kofi is a face that gets pretty over with kids, women and men alike making him a great choice in fan reaction point of view. Kofi has the wrestling ability and we saw in his feud with Orton that as long as he has someone to carry him on the promo point of view he has good potential.

I feel it would also be the perfect chance for wwe to bring out a new shirt for him we all know money is the real factor. Also I know I would be very interested in watching these guys in the ring weather a straight up 1 on 1 or a gimmick match

Finally we know these guys would be open too it as they travel together on the road. traveling on the road together gives them an extra chance to work on promos and think of spots to do. I know alot of fans would be into it.

Your thoughts ?
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

I don't see Kofi ever getting to that level, plus he's a tag team champion right now

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Here me out between now and Rumble if Punks gonna face rocky he has what 4-5 title defenses to get there. God knows no one wants 5 matches with Cena and Big Show so I started thinking of a face to keep him occupied for 1-2 months. I though of Rey but I feel wwe don't want to do that again. I though of Sheamus but he will most likely stay in world title scene.

Then I though of Kofi. Think about it Kofi is a face that gets pretty over with kids, women and men alike making him a great choice in fan reaction point of view. Kofi has the wrestling ability and we saw in his feud with Orton that as long as he has someone to carry him on the promo point of view he has good potential.

I feel it would also be the perfect chance for wwe to bring out a new shirt for him we all know money is the real factor. Also I know I would be very interested in watching these guys in the ring weather a straight up 1 on 1 or a gimmick match

Finally we know these guys would be open too it as they travel together on the road. traveling on the road together gives them an extra chance to work on promos and think of spots to do. I know alot of fans would be into it.

Your thoughts ?
    I don't think Kofi should ever have his hands on a top title.

I like this idea, the WWE needs a "Real Full" black WWE Champ.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Quote Originally Posted by Slivon View Post
    Why? (not enough characters)

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Why? (not enough characters)
    'Cause everyone wants their race to represent, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    You don't give titles to people because of their race, you give them titles if they deserve them. Booker T worked to deserve his world titles, Kofi needs to get up to that level to deserve his.

Oh right. Yeah that makes sense. Let make 2013-16 the years we shuffle the title through the nearly 200 nationalities that have never held it.

This sounds like affirmative action.

Quote Originally Posted by Slivon View Post
    I love the fact that WWE really has a decent size group of black wrestlers right now. However, I think R-Truth would be a better person to contend against Punk than Kofi. Kofi showed some of what he's capable of in his feud with Randy Orton and if they pushed Kofi like that against Punk THEN I'd back him.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?