Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Matt Morgan would be a huge swerve in my opinion since everyone is expecting him to jump.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Lemme guess...AJ from Raw since they are borrowing storylines... i mean can't they at least wait until WWE is done with their storyline...I mean just this past monday WWE announces their new GM after it being a mystery for a few weeks and whadda ya know her comes TNA with the same damn follow-up..Couldn't they have just appointed someone...I know Hogan is out but isn't Dixie there...she could have come out and announced who the new GM was gonna be...all this mystery crap like they are gonna do something with it... give it up TNA...be original or like i said at least wait until you decide to get the scraps from WWE

Quote Originally Posted by rofecoxib22 View Post
    Lemme guess...AJ from Raw since they are borrowing storylines... i mean can't they at least wait until WWE is done with their storyline...I mean just this past monday WWE announces their new GM after it being a mystery for a few weeks and whadda ya know her comes TNA with the same damn follow-up..Couldn't they have just appointed someone...I know Hogan is out but isn't Dixie there...she could have come out and announced who the new GM was gonna be...all this mystery crap like they are gonna do something with it... give it up TNA...be original or like i said at least wait until you decide to get the scraps from WWE
    so who you think it will be really?

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    you all will be let down.
    yup it was a let down.

@thedag I hope its no one..they need to be original...go outside the box...all of this wrestling GM crap is stupid... I mean let WWE run with it...TNA needs to be original like they used to be and innovate like they used to and fly like they used to...its there but when they keep doing what WWE does tic for tac then its like seen that done that.. and then its like i said immediately after or even during a WWE storyline that they use something similar...like when AJ from WWE had the crush on Punk/Bryan then a few weeks later Madison Rayne has her so-called crush on Hebner...give me a break...if they can change back to that unorthodox, unpredictable style of storyline telling that they used to do then they would blow WWE out of the water... I am a big WWE fan but I like competition and right now TNA is not it .... back in the day that A in TNA stood for alternative because they were damn sure on their way

@thedag I hope its no one..they need to be original...go outside the box...all of this wrestling GM crap is stupid... I mean let WWE run with it...TNA needs to be original like they used to be and innovate like they used to and fly like they used to...its there but when they keep doing what WWE does tic for tac then its like seen that done that.. and then its like i said immediately after or even during a WWE storyline that they use something similar...like when AJ from WWE had the crush on Punk/Bryan then a few weeks later Madison Rayne has her so-called crush on Hebner...give me a break...if they can change back to that unorthodox, unpredictable style of storyline telling that they used to do then they would blow WWE out of the water... I am a big WWE fan but I like competition and right now TNA is not it .... back in the day that A in TNA stood for alternative because they were damn sure on their way
    but it was someone.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    but it was someone.
    and your point issssssssssssss...... you asked me my opinion... of course they were going to pick someone....the plan was in motion but since you asked my opinion i gave it to you...think before you type

Okay, so the previous GM got jumped by an outside group and put into the hospital on WWE? See, the show I saw had the GM fueding with the face of the company only to have the face of the company beat him in a match and get fired... But I guess, these stories are identical and TNA is "ripping off WWE" since they named a new GM in Sting as being a temp until Hogan returns after surgery. Man, you are so smart.

Seriously, the ONLY thing that these two stories have in common is that they are both stories being told on a weekly show. Other than that, you're pulling at strings in this theory of yours... And BTW, why is TNA supposed to wait for WWE to run ANY story before running their own? If a news paper gets a piece of news, and another paper runs a similiar article, are news group X supposed to wait until News Group Y finishes running the article? If that's the case, you would choose to go with the paper who provided the most entertaining and factual story possible... Not be pissed off that they ran the same article. If that's the logic that we as the consumer of the wrestling industry are supposed to go by, then TNA can continue doing whatever they want since TNA has been giving better stories than WWE since before the start of the summer. I can name 4 solid stories (Roode/Storm, Abyss/Bully, A&8's, Joey Ryan, all of which are involving different "wrestlers"/characters with the exceptional cross-over of Roode, Storm, Styles being involved in the A&8's angle) that TNA has been putting out in the past 4 months... How many in the WWE can you name? AJ/Bryan/Punk and Y2J/Punk (both which involve only 1 "superstar" as the focus... Anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

In the words of drew McIntyre, TIDDY LOWNG. Once again I expect him to end up the permanent gm again.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.