Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 76
  1. #21
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,767
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I agree all of them look more like a model type than velvet sky. though lets be honest velvet sky is just as hot if not hotter than everone on that list.
    I agree that Velvet is hotter, and even that she is a bit more trashy looking, I am just saying that it is not far enough away from the current Diva norm (to say nothing of the past) for the WWE to hold it against her, imo. All of the Diva's have some degree of trashiness, it's in the booty shorts, the way they all stick their asses out (especially K2) every time that they have to stand still, all of it.

    of course most of the Male wrestlers look like Porn Stars, and the little manties are not helping that either.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  2. #22

    Should I be sad over Velvet leaving?

    Part of me is sad to see Velvet Sky leave (guess which part) but I can not help thinking that this maybe good for the division in the long run. Even though I was a fan of the Beautiful People, Velvet Sky is the Kelly Kelly of TNA ring-wise. With Love and Sky gone, TNA still has a very solid, if not more solid, KO division.

    ODB
    Gail
    Mickie
    Tara
    Tessmacher
    Raine

    If TNA uses Rosita, Sarita, and bring back Awesome Kong, would the KO division be the strongest it ever was?

    Just my thought, what are yours?

  3. #23
    Super Member Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derry, Ireland
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    If TNA uses Rosita, Sarita, and bring back Awesome Kong, would the KO division be the strongest it ever was?Just my thought, what are yours?
    lol no... it will never be as good as it was in 2007/2008. They will never use Sarita or Rosita properly because they didn't come from WWE.

  4. #24
    Dude what are you smoking... i want some if you believe that BS...if anybody is the Kelly Kelly ringwise its Tessmacher instead of Velvet you are either seriously delusional or such a TNA mark that you will try to patch up anything they do in order to save face... I think its the latter... TNA is bleeding talent left and right.... look at how they pay their performers...its shabby and then they let Hulk Hogan's eldest son Brooke come in with his/her nonsinging, no talent, clueless presence and get paid way more than those that put their bodies on the line day in day out and for what... did you see a spike (no pun intended but then again who cares) in ratings because Brooke came along.... NO... so why in the blue hell did they bring her in in the first place... hell i don't blame Velvet for leaving.. she can make what she is making in the independents vs staying in TNA and taking a pay cut or having some rotten contract... you are supposed to move forward as far as pay is concerned and if you are moving in the opposite direction or getting paid about the same as you were 10 years ago i am pretty sure anybody with common sense would ask to renegotiate their contract or leave too... common sense 101

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    lol no... it will never be as good as it was in 2007/2008. They will never use Sarita or Rosita properly because they didn't come from WWE.
    Are we ever going to hear the end of that stupid cliche?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by rofecoxib22 View Post
    Dude what are you smoking... i want some if you believe that BS...if anybody is the Kelly Kelly ringwise its Tessmacher instead of Velvet you are either seriously delusional or such a TNA mark that you will try to patch up anything they do in order to save face... I think its the latter... TNA is bleeding talent left and right.... look at how they pay their performers...its shabby and then they let Hulk Hogan's eldest son Brooke come in with his/her nonsinging, no talent, clueless presence and get paid way more than those that put their bodies on the line day in day out and for what... did you see a spike (no pun intended but then again who cares) in ratings because Brooke came along.... NO... so why in the blue hell did they bring her in in the first place... hell i don't blame Velvet for leaving.. she can make what she is making in the independents vs staying in TNA and taking a pay cut or having some rotten contract... you are supposed to move forward as far as pay is concerned and if you are moving in the opposite direction or getting paid about the same as you were 10 years ago i am pretty sure anybody with common sense would ask to renegotiate their contract or leave too... common sense 101
    so many words but yet you said nothing.

  7. #27
    Fresh Member TheRealOutlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    84
    Blog Entries
    1
    Awsome Kong might go back to TNA since WWE just dropped her.

  8. #28
    I wouldn't be too sad. She's obviously going on to bigger and better things.

    But just to throw something out there, conspiracy theory-ish.

    Does anyone think Khrama leaving the WWE and Velvet leaving TNA have anything possibly to do with each other?



  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I wouldn't be too sad. She's obviously going on to bigger and better things.

    But just to throw something out there, conspiracy theory-ish.

    Does anyone think Khrama leaving the WWE and Velvet leaving TNA have anything possibly to do with each other?
    I don't think so even though I love a good conspiracy theory.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    so many words but yet you said nothing.
    If thats the case then why did you weigh in when you read.. but i understand the truth hurts when you are a delusional idiot...i understand

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.