Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have read that tna doesn't like to disclose who they are releasing.. so the fact it was spilled so quickly might make them want to hide it a little more. I think she is probably still off to another wrestling organization.
    I was thinking the same thing. Not to mention she is also scheduled fo an Indy enevt and an i-PPV coing up in a few weeks.
    "I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before.....why? Because I can." - The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

Blog Entries
    She "tweeted" that she was granted her release, so yep shes gone, and after a few indie shows will most likely pop up in the WWE.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Ok well that was the pass WWE. the now WWe doesn't have women like that.

If she joins WWE she will get a image revamp.
    Eve
    Kelly Kelly
    the bellas
    Layla
    try again?

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Eve
    Kelly Kelly
    the bellas
    Layla
    try again?
    none of them are trashy looking.

Blog Entries
    none of them are trashy looking.
    I agree all of them look more like a model type than velvet sky. though lets be honest velvet sky is just as hot if not hotter than everone on that list.

I agree all of them look more like a model type than velvet sky. though lets be honest velvet sky is just as hot if not hotter than everone on that list.
    layla > velvet sky.

Blog Entries
    layla > velvet sky.
    so she is still on par or better than 75% of the divas that you listed? wwe would take that.

so she is still on par or better than 75% of the divas that you listed? wwe would take that.
    i didn't make a list.

Velvet Sky is beautiful and none of the ones listed, like Eve, Kelly, etc are trashy looking at all in my opinion. And if people think Velvet isn't beautiful, I don't know who they're looking at.
    "I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before.....why? Because I can." - The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsman18 View Post
    Velvet Sky is beautiful and none of the ones listed, like Eve, Kelly, etc are trashy looking at all in my opinion. And if people think Velvet isn't beautiful, I don't know who they're looking at.
    she looks like a cheap stripper in a low down strip club. WWE divas look like high end stripper from the good strip club.