Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Anyone think the beautiful people will reunite in WWE?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Beth Phoenix, Natalia, Ivelisse Velez, Britani Knight, Tamina Snuka, Buggy Nova and soon to be Sara Del Rey disagree. The difference is Vince has no regard for the division.
    By "can go" I mean that these girls are given time to show off their skills. You can be the best wrestler in the world (I am a VERY big fan of Del Ray's work) but if no one gets to see you, then how will they ever know? And from what I understand, Del Rey is not going to be used as a on-screen talent, but is going to be working with the up and coming diva's in developemental. At this point, it's still rumor, so HOPEFULLY she will get to be given the ability to showcase her talent... But right now, they "can't go" in the ring... Not due to lack of talent or skill, but due to the lack of oppritunity.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Are we ever going to hear the end of that stupid cliche?
    Until Hogan leaves or they stop pushing so many ex-WWE wrestlers, i'd say no.

Besides her entrance, Velvet isn't that good.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    By "can go" I mean that these girls are given time to show off their skills. You can be the best wrestler in the world (I am a VERY big fan of Del Ray's work) but if no one gets to see you, then how will they ever know? And from what I understand, Del Rey is not going to be used as a on-screen talent, but is going to be working with the up and coming diva's in developemental. At this point, it's still rumor, so HOPEFULLY she will get to be given the ability to showcase her talent... But right now, they "can't go" in the ring... Not due to lack of talent or skill, but due to the lack of oppritunity.
    You have a different meaning to 'can go' to what I'm normally used to then. I've never heard of being given ring time as 'can go' in the ring. You learn something new.

Blog Entries
    Velvet brings a lot of positive attention to TNA, and is hot as hell, but yeah, she can't really wrestle all that well.

She's like TNA's version of K2, with a few differences
    Better ass
    Not afraid of the ropes (totally other direction there)
    bit better wrestler
    much better thighs. (Trust me)
    Less prone to be caught on camera pissing into a sink (Huge bonus)
    Overall will TNA lose a whole lot by letting Velvet ride off into the sunset? No, but on the other hand the indy experience could do Velvet a world of good, because she still has potential and time to really improve, and having to go all over the place working different styles is always the best way to learn imo

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    You have a different meaning to 'can go' to what I'm normally used to then. I've never heard of being given ring time as 'can go' in the ring. You learn something new.

No you are correct in the terminology. It is used for wrestlers who are known to be excellent technicians inside the ring; they "can go" out and perform, no matter their opponent. I was using it in a different aspect that isn't commonly used. It is more or less the idea that "if Bryan Danielson can go, but is not on one of the major companies, how do people really know that he can go?" It's the same with all wrestlers. Take PAC for example. People such as us who are invested into the industry have seen his work and know he has the talent to be one of the best high flyers in the business, but staying in DragonGate, only a select group of people know just how far he "can go." Same goes with the recent emergence of Tyson Kidd. Most don't know his abilities as a singles wrestler due to lack of TV time. Once he gets put on TV, now he can showcase his talent and "prove" to the casual fan that he "can go", whereas the "hardcore fan" already knows this fact...

But you are right in the definition of the term "can go". I just chose to use it from a different perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    No you are correct in the terminology. It is used for wrestlers who are known to be excellent technicians inside the ring; they "can go" out and perform, no matter their opponent. I was using it in a different aspect that isn't commonly used. It is more or less the idea that "if Bryan Danielson can go, but is not on one of the major companies, how do people really know that he can go?" It's the same with all wrestlers. Take PAC for example. People such as us who are invested into the industry have seen his work and know he has the talent to be one of the best high flyers in the business, but staying in DragonGate, only a select group of people know just how far he "can go." Same goes with the recent emergence of Tyson Kidd. Most don't know his abilities as a singles wrestler due to lack of TV time. Once he gets put on TV, now he can showcase his talent and "prove" to the casual fan that he "can go", whereas the "hardcore fan" already knows this fact...

But you are right in the definition of the term "can go". I just chose to use it from a different perspective.
    Fair do's. I'm always up for learning new tilts on phrases.

Blog Entries
    This makes me sad in pants. Very very sad in pants.

I'll just youtube her to see her labia as she straddles a middle rope. All will be well in pootie land

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    This makes me sad in pants. Very very sad in pants.

I'll just youtube her to see her labia as she straddles a middle rope. All will be well in pootie land
    hate to see her go, but love to watch her leave

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    What's next for Velvet? God I pray for Playboy. No. Fuck that. Hustler so I can see what she had for breakfast through her front butt