Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Nobody should be sad about her departure.

Why? Because when was the last time she actually let the pigeons loose?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i think you copy and pasted the title of the thread. i'm just guessing.
    Shit. Where did the creativity in posts go.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm sad. But, I have GIF's. I'll be fine. And I'm sure she'll show up in THE 'E with Angelina sooner or later. Cthulhu I love Velvet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I'm sad. But, I have GIF's. I'll be fine. And I'm sure she'll show up in THE 'E with Angelina sooner or later. Cthulhu I love Velvet though.
    You really think they will re-hash TBP in WWE? I guess if you can't beat them, pay them more and hire them.

Velvet will never be in WWE she's never done trashing them even though she tried 4 times to be a Diva

I think some of the criticism of her is a bit harsh. Granted she isn't the most talented of female wrestlers, but neither was Trish at first, and she turned out to be arguably one of the geatest of all time. And Velvet has improved quite a bit over the past couple of years.

One thing Velvet has on nearly every other feamle wrestler, in any promotion, is she is over. Thats a rare thing nowadays, she must have something ? I can't just be looks. There are loads of hot women wrestlers out there who people could care less about.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Are we ever going to hear the end of that stupid cliche?
    it may be stupid but it's damn true. Look at the last few KO Champions - Brooke, Gail, Velvet, Winter, Mickie

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i think you copy and pasted the title of the thread. i'm just guessing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Shit. Where did the creativity in posts go.
    OK, OK, I will cop up to my laziness, but also blame it on posting from my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ^^ This guy gets it!

If I could be serious for a moment...

Velvet was decent in the ring, but the thing that I did like about her is that you could tell she was working on getting better. She put in the time and effort outside of the ring to keep trying to improve. However, the worst part isn't that she is leaving the division, rather that the only original KO remaining is ODB at the moment (need to check those facts, but I'm pretty sure that'd accurate). I don't think getting new faces into the division is a bad thing (the Hendrix girl will be interesting to see how she can improve), but they definately need to avoid hiring girls that are just "pretty" (Tess) and need to focus on gaining girls that can wrestle. The thing that sets apart the KO's from the Diva's is that the KO's can go in the ring. If TNA looks to some of the major Womens Wrestling promotions, there is a lot of good talent to be either brought into the division, or at least replace Velvet and Angelina's spot. If they can secure some of these now, they will be set when the BFG is over with and Impact can get back to focusing on the KO's and midcard division more.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Velvet was decent in the ring, but the thing that I did like about her is that you could tell she was working on getting better. She put in the time and effort outside of the ring to keep trying to improve. However, the worst part isn't that she is leaving the division, rather that the only original KO remaining is ODB at the moment (need to check those facts, but I'm pretty sure that'd accurate). I don't think getting new faces into the division is a bad thing (the Hendrix girl will be interesting to see how she can improve), but they definately need to avoid hiring girls that are just "pretty" (Tess) and need to focus on gaining girls that can wrestle. The thing that sets apart the KO's from the Diva's is that the KO's can go in the ring. If TNA looks to some of the major Womens Wrestling promotions, there is a lot of good talent to be either brought into the division, or at least replace Velvet and Angelina's spot. If they can secure some of these now, they will be set when the BFG is over with and Impact can get back to focusing on the KO's and midcard division more.
    Beth Phoenix, Natalia, Ivelisse Velez, Britani Knight, Tamina Snuka, Buggy Nova and soon to be Sara Del Rey disagree. The difference is Vince has no regard for the division.