Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Whats next for Velvet Sky?

Hello everybody, I was just wondering about what is all of your guys opinions on what is next for Velvet Sky? As im sure many of you are thinking, I believe she will go to the WWE but who knows what she will decide to do in the end. I know alot of people think it isn't worth coming over to the WWE because of the current state of the Divas Division, but with the new direction Hunter (HHH) is trying to take it, it seems to me that it will be improving alot in the next few months.

Okay guys I said my part, now what do you guys think?
    "I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before.....why? Because I can." - The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

Blog Entries
    holy shit someone starting one of these threads and actually making a point?
    I think you just gave two different mod's simultaneous orgasms over the internet. Well done!

as for me, I see her either going to WWE and doing rather well (She has the looks and the style, no real reason to hold her back other than a grudge on her for being in TNA, but that seems to finally be stopping) or feuding with Maria over on ROH
    of course before she does either she could always sign on for a AWE show, and work with her idol, Lita

the third option of course is that she will stay in TNA, where she is treated fairly well and has a lot of fan support. Of course even in TNA she doesn't really get the top feud tha often either, and most times almost comes off as an accessory (See BP Split story-line, Love and Sky, vs Rayne and Tara, Winter story-line, etc)

Personally I think if it comes down to it, going to WWE would be a solid move, even though they may keep her down for longer than needed before giving her a decent push
    Last edited by Asherdelampyr; 07-25-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Since she's not currently affiliated with either of the big one and a half.....this is going to live here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    I'm not much of a Velvet Sky fan but she will be a pretty good addition to the Divas division. Even though she has the wrestling ability of Kelly Kelly, she is pretty good on the mic. Maybe she can start off as a valet for another WWE talent perhaps?
    at least she isn't afraid of the ropes?
    if anything, she may be a bit too attached to them (Not that I am complaining)
    honestly I think she is better than K2, but not by a whole hell of a lot.

Blog Entries
    I think she could help get some talent over in the wwe.. maybe an on screen relationship for her and tyson kidd.. it could be bad.. but it worked for daniel bryan so who knows maybe it will help both of them out.

she is to trashy looking for WWE.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    she is to trashy looking for WWE.
    really?
    have you seen any Divas in the last 20 years?
    I mean, I love Trish, Lita and Jaqueline and will forever, and they were all very talented athletes, however each one of them dressed the same way that women dress in the shadier parts of town here when they need to make a few hundred dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    really?
    have you seen any Divas in the last 20 years?
    I mean, I love Trish, Lita and Jaqueline and will forever, and they were all very talented athletes, however each one of them dressed the same way that women dress in the shadier parts of town here when they need to make a few hundred dollars.
    Ok well that was the pass WWE. the now WWe doesn't have women like that.

If she joins WWE she will get a image revamp.
    Last edited by thedag; 07-25-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Well more confusion just got added to this all. TNA re-added her name to the roster again......they did the same thing with Flair before and WWE with Kharma.
    "I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before.....why? Because I can." - The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsman18 View Post
    Well more confusion just got added to this all. TNA re-added her name to the roster again......they did the same thing with Flair before and WWE with Kharma.
    I have read that tna doesn't like to disclose who they are releasing.. so the fact it was spilled so quickly might make them want to hide it a little more. I think she is probably still off to another wrestling organization.