Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is this Claire chick really preggo?

I think she's wearing a fake belly and her and aj are gonna in the end say the joke was on Daniels. Anyone agree?

Blog Entries
    Last week when she got confronted by the interview guys in her car, she had a lit cigarette in her hand. I know alot of women smoke while pregnant but it just seemed iffy to me so no I don't think she's really pregnant.

I think it's going to end up being Claire and Daniels in on a huge conspiracy against A.J. Just wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Last week when she got confronted by the interview guys in her car, she had a lit cigarette in her hand. I know alot of women smoke while pregnant but it just seemed iffy to me so no I don't think she's really pregnant.

I think it's going to end up being Claire and Daniels in on a huge conspiracy against A.J. Just wait and see.
    she was also popping pills while preg i think. so smoking means nothing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post

exactly what's going to happen, I was thinking maybe Claire sides with Daniels and Kaz agreeing AJ's the father because the father is really Serge Salinas??? or maybe even Daniels himself, but those photos Claire last showed proved that AJ's not the father and he's being set up.

as far as the lit cigarette, that the exact kind of subtle hint TNA like to play, it could prove its all a set up and she's not really preggo, or it could be a gaff.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

i don't think her smoking is a huge deal. remember she is a junkie while preg. unless the pic were taking months ago.

Blog Entries
    She's not preggers.

i'm calling it now. cause this storyline keeps getting worst. they will have her have miscarriage.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i'm calling it now. cause this storyline keeps getting worst. they will have her have miscarriage.

Agreed. This has got to be one of the most unintersting and poor taste stores that I've seen TNA run. I can see them goig with Daniles paid her drug money to frame AJ.

Soner they drop the pillow (sorry, baby) the better.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiltbill View Post
    Agreed. This has got to be one of the most unintersting and poor taste stores that I've seen TNA run. I can see them goig with Daniles paid her drug money to frame AJ.

Soner they drop the pillow (sorry, baby) the better.
    I don't think its crossed the line into being poor taste.

There is a stigma in wrestling that whenever a company tries to tackle real issues it is labelled as poor taste or a piss take, like WWE and Eugene row that has irrupted recently.

Claire was a junky, because yes they do exsist in the real world, and some good people, yes they do exsist in the wrestling world, AJ and Dixie helped her out, they got her clean, an admirable, if naive, storyline. I don't think its poor taste to have a junkie who got pregnant either, its perfectly conceivable (now that pun, is poor taste but I'll make it anyway) that in her desperation she lost control and got pregnant by a man, and it would also be realistic for her to turn on those who helped her, if it was for Daniels offering her money to relapse, I don't think its poor taste.

poor taste, would be having people make fun of her addiction (which hasn't happened once), have her appear in a state on Impact (which hasn't happened once) and for any drug use to be shown in a positive light (which, yes you guessed correctly, hasn't happened once)

I think its actually one of TNA's better storylines,that's twists and turns continue to lift the Impact product.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Hope it don't play out for another month or two or how-ever more weeks she is.... Miscarriage and somehow to kill her character off might be the best thing....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???