Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Hey welcome. Hope you have a thick skin!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuy2090 View Post
    Hello to everyone.... I am The Bad Guy ( stole that from Razor Ramon).. m new here.. a big fan of wrestling..for past 15 yrs.. and i hope i can be part of all the discussions that happens here
    Welcome. Razor Ramon was one of my favorite superstars ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuy2090 View Post
    Hello to everyone.... I am The Bad Guy ( stole that from Razor Ramon).. m new here.. a big fan of wrestling..for past 15 yrs.. and i hope i can be part of all the discussions that happens here
    HEY-YO! Welcome chico, hope you have fun posting!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Enjoy yourself

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the magical land of ewrestlingnewstopia where we have soggy bottomed elfin nerds ready to do your every whim. You'll have fun here as long as you follow these simple rules.

1.)Don't look the nerds directly in the eyes as the feeling of confrontation will make them flee for their dear lives while urinating on themselves.

2.)Just assume that every man here is 6'8 and 280 lbs with blood of muratic acid and a stare that would make Superman weak in the knees because even though they are elfin nerds.....they are all internet tough guys.

Finally 3.) have fun and don't get out of line. We don't call each other names (outside of the efeds while in character) and just because someone's opinion is different than yours, it doesn't make them an "idiot" or a "moron".

Have fun dude!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Welcome to the magical land of ewrestlingnewstopia where we have soggy bottomed elfin nerds ready to do your every whim. You'll have fun here as long as you follow these simple rules.

1.)Don't look the nerds directly in the eyes as the feeling of confrontation will make them flee for their dear lives while urinating on themselves.

2.)Just assume that every man here is 6'8 and 280 lbs with blood of muratic acid and a stare that would make Superman weak in the knees because even though they are elfin nerds.....they are all internet tough guys.

Finally 3.) have fun and don't get out of line. We don't call each other names (outside of the efeds while in character) and just because someone's opinion is different than yours, it doesn't make them an "idiot" or a "moron".

Have fun dude!!
    Add Retard to that. Insulting people is one thing, but calling someone that is something I don't like.

Still, welcome Bad Guy
    ‚Äč