Blog Entries

TNA web-shows TNA Today, Xplosion, and etc.

I think a big part of TNA/Impact Wrestling is the web shows, TNA Today, Before the Bell, Spin Cycle and etc..
    TNA Today and Before the Bell is interviews which tell and shares Behind the scene interviews and go in depth with the wrestlers and stories...
    Then Spin Cycle which is more the less show the wrestlers interacting and having fun answering questions...

Several questions which is your favorite of the 3 shows and why???

Mine would be Spin Cycle with TNA Today a close 2nd..
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 08-05-2013 at 01:44 PM.
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

the funny thing about these shows is that wwe is pushing theres to the moon but still TNA are so much better at doing them
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Love watching Spin Cycle and TNA today i never watch BTB mostly because of the length of the show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Love watching Spin Cycle and TNA today i never watch BTB mostly because of the length of the show.
    Wish they would put at least Spin Cycle on Cable TV with Xplosion here in the USA.... Set up a one or 2 hour show on weekends...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Time to bump this.... wish this was a sticky so some who do watch the web-shows Xplosion rather on you tube or some other site...

Anyway awesome match this week for anyone who watches Eric Young vs Wes Brisco..... Plus from the vault winner take all Joe vs Angle(what memories)....

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Time to bump this.... wish this was a sticky so some who do watch the web-shows Xplosion rather on you tube or some other site...

Anyway awesome match this week for anyone who watches Eric Young vs Wes Brisco..... Plus from the vault winner take all Joe vs Angle(what memories)....

why bump a year old thread that has 5 post. 3 of those post were yours?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    why bump a year old thread that has 5 post. 3 of those post were yours?
    I figure why not contribute to this post... someone might reply someone might not.....

Blog Entries
    been about 2 months... since I post or watched Xplosion or a match on Xplosion....
    Figure I bring this back up....

This week match with James Storm vs Robbie E was pretty good.... it great to see the tag team division in TNA rising again...
    Spin Cycle is always good when Eric Young is on there.... always a must hear answers....
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 10-10-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Really would love to see TNA get Xplosion a TV deal or bring another show to TV here in the USA.... Rather on Spike or one of Viacoms other networks(MTV, VH1 or CMT)