Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    78
    Blog Entries
    1

    Crowd chant during AA v Roode.

    Just a very quick question: were the crowd yelling "We want T-shirts"? during this past weeks AA v Roode Impact match? Or were I just deaf?

  2. #2
    It sounded like "We want T-shirts" to me as well but it sounded kinda funny to me does anyone think that was a canned chant?

  3. #3
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    78
    Blog Entries
    1
    Dunno if it was canned, but that's pretty worrying if TNA are filling the Impact Zone by promising free T-shirts...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by kiltbill View Post
    Dunno if it was canned, but that's pretty worrying if TNA are filling the Impact Zone by promising free T-shirts...
    The tickets are free anyway. That's how rumors start.

    Aries only shirt was made back in March so that's what they are chanting about. People were asking him on Twitter when was he getting a new shirt.

  5. #5
    Who in the blue hell is AA? Arn Anderson?

    And what kind of idiotic business model gives away free tickets to shows. That means zero gate receipts. Unless the merchandise or other paraphernalia is sold at inflated price then Panda Energy are losing money in TNA.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    Who in the blue hell is AA? Arn Anderson?

    And what kind of idiotic business model gives away free tickets to shows. That means zero gate receipts. Unless the merchandise or other paraphernalia is sold at inflated price then Panda Energy are losing money in TNA.
    Its been well documented that they are!! And as for free tickets ever hear of wCw or were you still in the cot?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Its been well documented that they are!! And as for free tickets ever hear of wCw or were you still in the cot?
    Well I was born in 1982 so no I was not in the cot as you phrased it during the wcw years. I have never attended a wrestling event outside of wwf now wwe so I have no clue how their pricing model worked. But seeing as you list your age as only 22 I would doubt you'd remember much of the wcw beyond old clips on YouTube. How old we're you when the Monday night wars were happening 5, 6 maybe 7 yep I bet you recall everything. It's best not to bash older wrestling fans about eras during which you were a toddler.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    Well I was born in 1982 so no I was not in the cot as you phrased it during the wcw years. I have never attended a wrestling event outside of wwf now wwe so I have no clue how their pricing model worked. But seeing as you list your age as only 22 I would doubt you'd remember much of the wcw beyond old clips on YouTube. How old we're you when the Monday night wars were happening 5, 6 maybe 7 yep I bet you recall everything. It's best not to bash older wrestling fans about eras during which you were a toddler.
    I may only be 22 and yes your right i was around that age but i have seen all of wCw as my uncle taped every episode and still has them i have watched all of them have you? And i wasn't bashing you i apologise if it seemed like that.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.