Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Punk turned heel by kicking the asses of the two dudes who "sold" last years Wrestlemania. This is gonna be all good and comparable, in my opinion, to Triple H's heel title run. This is all good and Punk isn't gonna drop the belt till the Rumble what with H's recent declaration that title runs need to be longer.

On a side note: I marked THEE fuck out when the A.P.A. came back.

I predicted Punk turning heel even before he turned face.

Blog Entries
    Punk has been a great face for about a year now.
    People have been complaining that he's been getting stale for a while now. I dissagree with those who say that. He's still been one of WWE's top guys on the mic as far as I'm concerned over the past few months.
    However, the longer you drag something out, the staler it will get (see Cena). I think WWE had milked Punk's face run as much as they could, so dragging a it on longer would have seen Punk getting a staler moving on. So I welcome this heel turn with open arms.

Punk is a fantastic heel. We've seen him work as a heel for most of his WWE career, and before that in ROH, and he's always been entertaining during those runs, generating great heat from the crowd. I think he's now got more freedom as a heel to play around with stuff on the mic as a heel, and I think we'll see Punk continuing to go from strength to strength at the top of WWE. I predict we'll see Punk retaining the WWE title through a few more ppv's yet with this heel turn.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

This is the best possible thing to happen for Punk.

He was never going to be the number one face, but he can damned sure play the heel foil to John Cena. he did it once before and it was magnificent. This was before WWE invested a year in getting the fans behind Punk. Make no mistake, this was the only way for CM Punk to go up in his career and I am thrilled that WWE chose to do so.

Anyone who think's Punk can't turn the fans on him is simply wrong.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

How does anyone know, Punk turned heel, bc of The Rock, or Cena? Maybe, it's because, Stone Cold will return, and that's why. And who says, Punk will still be, WWE Champ, at the Rumble, to face Rock? I like Punk Face/Heel, but everyone hates on Rock, because he put movies 1st. Seems to me, someone IWC loves to death, Austin (Who I like too) did that tonight. Filming "Grown Ups 2", took precedent over Raw 1000. I'm not mad at Rock or Austin, I'm glad for them, but I'm only saying it, for those who hate on Rock. Where's Austin's ridicule? I doubt WWE, did NOT, try to, contact Austin. I know, they wanted him. So what, he just said NO? No, it's obvious, a movie held him up, or maybe Redneck Island (Season 2). But maybe, he's coming soon, and that's why Punk turned, because I don't think SS will be Rock/Punk, or the Rumble. I think SS will be, Cena/Punk, MITB Cash In. (News did say, they'd find a way, for Cena to keep MITB, after last night = Show's interference), and Cena will win, the WWE Title at SS, which Rock will win at RR, and Cena will reclaim, at WM 29. You might say, "They said 1 Time Only?" Did you forget WWE, tried to make everyone forget, Taker/HHH WM 17? Rock went over, so Cena, will get a turn.

(In my opinions)
    1. SS will be when Cena really cashes in (News did say, they'd find a way, for him to keep it, after last night = Show's interference)
    2. SS will probably be: Cena vs Punk (MITB Cash In = Cena wins)
    3. Rock might not be there. Ifso, he may wrestle Show
    4. Austin's probably gonna come soon, as WWE knows, fans wanted him, and obviously something, got in the way tonight.
    5. Maybe that's really why Punk turned, bc I really think it'll be Cena/Punk (MITB at SS)

PS: I like Punk, as a entertainer/wrestler, but overall, he's real cocky. I could handle cocky, but he's a Hypocrite, in so many ways. Hating on Chris Brown (who I do NOT like) for beating Rihanna, but praising Austin, who beat Debra, and giving the Hardys (Not defending them - It's an example) hell, for their poor choice drug habits, but publicly praising Scott Hall (who is also, a drug head/alcoholic). He just rubs me, the wrong way, outside, of his work. By the way, he is a great mic worker, but ANY pissed off wrestler, can get on a mic, and tell secrets, about how cutthroat the backstage is. Many do it, on Youtube shoots, because unlike Punk, they don't threaten to quit, unless they're given a green light, to bad mouth Vince, and his family, publicly, and NOT get fired.

In closing: I'm gonna get bashed, the hell out of, and read them, and laugh, because it doesn't matter. Most of you, would praise WWE, if every Raw from now on, had ONLY talking/silly skits, and no wrestling, but I'm only telling things, from a different perspective. Now, I'm no pshychic, but if I'm wrong, and Punk did turn heel, because of Rock, who just comes in, and gets top matches/title shots, so what? Just shows, they NEED Rock, because creative, can't make anyone else, a BIG enough star, or they wouldn't need Rock.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan4Now View Post
    How does anyone know, Punk turned heel, bc of The Rock, or Cena? Maybe, it's because, Stone Cold will return, and that's why. And who says, Punk will still be, WWE Champ, at the Rumble, to face Rock? I like Punk Face/Heel, but everyone hates on Rock, because he put movies 1st. Seems to me, someone IWC loves to death, Austin (Who I like too) did that tonight. Filming "Grown Ups 2", took precedent over Raw 1000. I'm not mad at Rock or Austin, I'm glad for them, but I'm only saying it, for those who hate on Rock. Where's Austin's ridicule? I doubt WWE, did NOT, try to, contact Austin. I know, they wanted him. So what, he just said NO? No, it's obvious, a movie held him up, or maybe Redneck Island (Season 2). But maybe, he's coming soon, and that's why Punk turned, because I don't think SS will be Rock/Punk, or the Rumble. I think SS will be, Cena/Punk, MITB Cash In. (News did say, they'd find a way, for Cena to keep MITB, after last night = Show's interference), and Cena will win, the WWE Title at SS, which Rock will win at RR, and Cena will reclaim, at WM 29. You might say, "They said 1 Time Only?" Did you forget WWE, tried to make everyone forget, Taker/HHH WM 17? Rock went over, so Cena, will get a turn.
    I think most expected SCSA to be on last night's show.
    Every person who hates on The Rock for prioritizing movies over wrestling that isn't giving Austin any grief for last night is a hypocrite. No 2 ways about it. Me personally, I've never given Rock grief for how he only appears once every now and then, so I won't give Austin grief for it. But for those who do indeed bash The Rock for doing that, should also say something about how Austin did the exact same thing last night.
    I fully expect to see Rock vs Cena 2 (maybe even 3). I never bought the "Once in a lifetime" thing. It's too much of a money match not to do again at least once more.

(In my opinions)
    1. SS will be when Cena really cashes in (News did say, they'd find a way, for him to keep it, after last night = Show's interference)
    2. SS will probably be: Cena vs Punk (MITB Cash In = Cena wins)
    3. Rock might not be there. If so, he may wrestle Show
    4. Austin's probably gonna come soon, as WWE knows, fans wanted him, and obviously something, got in the way tonight.
    5. Maybe that's really why Punk turned, bc I really think it'll be Cena/Punk (MITB at SS)
    I don't see how Rock vs Show makes sense, so forget about that match.
    Cena vs Punk is likely IMO, with the possibility of Show added to make a triple threat (Rock as special guest referee?).
    Now that Punk's heel, I see him holding the title through a couple more ppv's. His title run will receive an injection of life now that he's heel, and I see him holding that title for a while longer.

PS: I like Punk, as a entertainer/wrestler, but overall, he's real cocky. I could handle cocky, but he's a Hypocrite, in so many ways. Hating on Chris Brown (who I do NOT like) for beating Rihanna, but praising Austin, who beat Debra, and giving the Hardys (Not defending them - It's an example) hell, for their poor choice drug habits, but publicly praising Scott Hall (who is also, a drug head/alcoholic). He just rubs me, the wrong way, outside, of his work. By the way, he is a great mic worker, but ANY pissed off wrestler, can get on a mic, and tell secrets, about how cutthroat the backstage is. Many do it, on Youtube shoots, because unlike Punk, they don't threaten to quit, unless they're given a green light, to bad mouth Vince, and his family, publicly, and NOT get fired.
    He's openly admitted to being cocky, it's just the way he is. Some people are like that.
    I don't think Punk has condoned Austin's domestic violence past or Scott Hall's drug/alcohol abuse. He's simply praised their contribution to the wrestling business, much like any of us do. Are you suggesting that we all condone Austin's domestic violence past each time we praise Austin? I don't think so.

In closing: I'm gonna get bashed, the hell out of, and read them, and laugh, because it doesn't matter. Most of you, would praise WWE, if every Raw from now on, had ONLY talking/silly skits, and no wrestling, but I'm only telling things, from a different perspective. Now, I'm no pshychic, but if I'm wrong, and Punk did turn heel, because of Rock, who just comes in, and gets top matches/title shots, so what? Just shows, they NEED Rock, because creative, can't make anyone else, a BIG enough star, or they wouldn't need Rock.
    Regarding the bolded; what planet are you living on? I don't think anyone here would be happy if there was zero wrestling on Raw lol!
    I agree with you, so what if Punk turned heel just to feud with Rock? I'm happy with that. It'll make for some great promos and some good matches IMO. I think after their interaction on Raw it's a given that we'll see a Punk vs Rock match at some point. and I don't think that's why WWE are bringing The Rock back in. They're bringing him in IMO because he's available and open to doing these things.
    If you were Vince and The Rock comes out and says he wants to wrestle again, and then you contact him asking if he wants to do some things for WWE, and he agrees, you're not going to turn that opportunity to make money down!
    WWE aren't using The Rock because they can't make new stars, they're using him to make money. Simple as that. When a guy that draws as big as The Rock is available to do some work for you, you're not going to turn that opportunity to make a lot of money down.

I'm not saying that WWE aren't making enough money without The Rock, but when it's choice between making a lot of money and making a LOT of money, you're always going to go with the latter.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

What if, CM Punk isn't turning heel??

He's the WWE champ that WWE won't put in the main event. He's still playing second fiddle to Cena a year after he held the company to ransom and won and now Dwayne "Sometimes The Rock but mainly a bad actor" Johnson waltzes in and says he's facing the champ at the Royal Rumble. It's entirely possible that he'll come out next week and cut a promo about how he's sick of Cena and The Rock stealing his spotlight while he is the champ and leave it at that. Cena faced The Rock at 'Mania without ever turning and I'm sure Punk can not face The Rock without turning heel too.

(as a side note: John Cena will NEVER TURN HEEL as long as he is granting wishes for Make A Wish. There's a reason why you never see Kane or ADR granting wishes and it's because the kids don't ask for them. Let's just drop the idea and if it ever happens it will be a nice surprise)

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_D77 View Post
    Punk turned heel by kicking the asses of the two dudes who "sold" last years Wrestlemania. This is gonna be all good and comparable, in my opinion, to Triple H's heel title run. This is all good and Punk isn't gonna drop the belt till the Rumble what with H's recent declaration that title runs need to be longer.

My man, I thought the same damn thing. Let's hope.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

I love C.M. Punk as a heel, I just don't know why they are going to turn him back so soon. He's the "Voice of the Voiceless," with not a lot of faces on the Raw roster to begin with and plenty of heels why make him a heel. Don't get me wrong, I am going to cheer for him no matter what, but I kinda like a face Punk over a heel Punk.
    Come get on the VICKIE TRAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Big_D77 View Post
    Oh yeah, I did too. I wish JBL would come back......
    Come get on the VICKIE TRAIN!