Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealOutlaw View Post
    Please point out what makes him look weak. Most of the heels in the WWE current and past have cheated to hold onto the title. Heels cheat and faces don't (well most of the time) that's how it's always been. CM Punk is a heel CM Punk not a mockery.
    Show was a pretty dominant heel champion in recent years and back in the 90s Yokozuna was dominant and so has a heel trips been several times. It happens, it should happen. Just because the writers know fans like you want a sniveling coward champion doesn't mean all of us do.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    Show was a pretty dominant heel champion in recent years and back in the 90s Yokozuna was dominant and so has a heel trips been several times. It happens, it should happen. Just because the writers know fans like you want a sniveling coward champion doesn't mean all of us do.
    First off you know nothing about what I want to see as a fan. So please don't try. Second I never said I wanted a sniveling coward as a champ. What I said was MOST heels current and past have cheated to win, I never said all. I do agree that Show, Yokozuna and HHH where dominant. But with a heel champion you can bet MOST at one point will cheat to win. Cheating to win and keeping the title does not make them a coward. Now if you think cheating to win makes them a coward, then you're calling Show, Yokozuna and HHH sniveling cowards. They all at one point have cheated.

I asked you to point out what makes CM Punk look weak as a champ and you didn't you just went off thinking you know what a fan like me wants. So again I'm going to ask you, what makes CM Punk look weak as a heel champion?
    Last edited by TheRealOutlaw; 10-31-2012 at 05:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    First off don't ever think you know what I want as a fan. Second I never said I wanted a sniveling coward as a champ. What I said was MOST heels current and past have cheated to win, I never said all. I do agree that Show, Yokozuna and HHH where dominant. But with a heel champion you can bet MOST at one point they will cheat to win. Cheating to win and keep the title does not make them a coward.

I asked you to point out what makes CM Punk look weak as a champ and you didn't you just went off thinking you know what a fan like me wants. So again I'm going to ask you, what makes CM Punk look weak as a heel champion?
    the fact he hasn't won cleanly lately makes him look weak. also the fact that he looked like a glorified jobber probably wasn't good for his image to the casual fan. I'm not saying it's bad I love reigns were the champion just finds ways to win, not always by the best methods.... it's more interesting.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    the fact he hasn't won cleanly lately makes him look weak. also the fact that he looked like a glorified jobber probably wasn't good for his image to the casual fan. I'm not saying it's bad I love reigns were the champion just finds ways to win, not always by the best methods.... it's more interesting.
    I will agree that he has not won cleanly lately. But most heels don't always win cleanly. Every heel at one point and time will look weak when the cheat to win. He does look like a glorified jobber as well. I also love reigns were the champion just finds ways to win.

Blog Entries
    I will agree that he has not won cleanly lately. But most heels don't always win cleanly. Every heel at one point and time will look weak when the cheat to win. He does look like a glorified jobber as well. I also love reigns were the champion just finds ways to win.
    I don't disagree with you, daniel bryan as the world champion was one of my favorite reigns in recent memory because he never won cleanly... he found new ways to be a scum bag.... though robstar probably hated it because it made aj lee very popular.
    #BeJelly

Put your handbag away sweetheart there no need to get snippy.

Like Dennis said punk is basically a jobber with a belt. He hardly ever dominates someone and I'm sick of that stereotype. For once I'd like to see a heel champ just crush his opponents and to get over as a bad guy instead of cheating just attack all the good guys by costing them matches or blindsiding them backstage. Maybe even bashing the fans in a harsher way like the rock used to abuse the crowds when he was in the nation. It can be done.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Blog Entries

Like Dennis said punk is basically a jobber with a belt. He hardly ever dominates someone and I'm sick of that stereotype. For once I'd like to see a heel champ just crush his opponents and to get over as a bad guy instead of cheating just attack all the good guys by costing them matches or blindsiding them backstage. Maybe even bashing the fans in a harsher way like the rock used to abuse the crowds when he was in the nation. It can be done.
    mark henry was a pretty dominate champion.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries

Lol name calling really??? Ok now I know what type of person I'm dealing with. My entire start was a simple question, asking you what made CM Punk look weak. You responded with blah blah blah yet didn't answer my question. So I asked again. Dennis was kind enough to give his thoughts on what made him look weak and I agreed with him. If you're going to do a write up on CM Punk looking weak you could have put in your opinion on what actually makes him look weak. If you couldn't answer my simple question then maybe you should have just moved on.
    Last edited by TheRealOutlaw; 10-31-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Please point out what makes him look weak. Most of the heels in the WWE current and past have cheated to hold onto the title. Heels cheat and faces don't (well most of the time) that's how it's always been. CM Punk is a heel CM Punk not a mockery.
    I pretty much agree with this. Punk isn't looking weak at all. He the best chicken-shit heel since Edge. I'm loving his heel work right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah, Flair used to "punk-out" (how ironic!) all the time and we think he's the worst champion in history!

Oh wait, he's what?
    This guy here knows what's up.