Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    I like what they're currently doing with Punk, it's indeed a heel turn but a slow one at that. He hasn't outright "turned his back on the WWE universe" however some of his actions have been questionable, i'm just glad the quick witted cocky persona of Punk is back on are TV screens once more, last weeks RAW I couldn't help but laugh at Punk's comment about Cena using the bulldog "looks like he learnt a new move" Genius! this is the Punk we've all wanted back & it's now here. Now let's just hope they don't have him lose the WWE championship on Sunday & ruin this whole angle.

Tonight Punk just took it to SES level of coolness. I loved this promo so incredibly much. I love that edge he's got that for the last few weeks he hasn't seemed to really have. This is going to be very good. I can easily see him taking on Cena at Night of Champions and putting it to Cena. This is going to be very, very good.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

That was the true CM Punk heel turn

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    That was the true CM Punk heel turn
    INDEEEEEED! Any time Lawler gets roughed up is a good night of Raw.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Blog Entries
    I thought CM Punk's promo last night on Raw was very well done followed with the kick to Lawler. I'll be honest here, I wasn't really digging the whole "Show me some respect!" shtick at first but as the weeks gone by, I'm really liking it with CM Punk making valid points. CM Punk's character right now is old school cool (I'm corny, I know) and although I hate comparing wrestlers, his character reminds me of Stone Cold back in 1997. Hes great to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    I thought CM Punk's promo last night on Raw was very well done followed with the kick to Lawler. I'll be honest here, I wasn't really digging the whole "Show me some respect!" shtick at first but as the weeks gone by, I'm really liking it with CM Punk making valid points. CM Punk's character right now is old school cool (I'm corny, I know) and although I hate comparing wrestlers, his character reminds me of Stone Cold back in 1997. Hes great to watch.
    Yea Dubs spot on. His heel turn has been refreshing his promos have improved drastically and side storyline with Lawler nicely done WWE. Gotta Love HeelPunk.
    I'm jus sayin...

Something big is supposed to unfold with CM Punk tomorrow night on Raw in Chicago. My guess is the heel turn will be completed tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Am I the only one who has been disappointed by the heel turn so far? Is he heel or trying for tweener? I figured the hitman trunks might have meant he was trying for some tweener thing like face in chicago heel everywhere else or something but they haven't been to chicago yet. but other than that I think his heel run hasn't been amazing so far.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    Am I the only one who has been disappointed by the heel turn so far? Is he heel or trying for tweener? I figured the hitman trunks might have meant he was trying for some tweener thing like face in chicago heel everywhere else or something but they haven't been to chicago yet. but other than that I think his heel run hasn't been amazing so far.
    "Roleplay"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    I think he is clearly a heel after monday. but I share in your disappointment minus the heyman angle
    #BeJelly