Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post

My opinion is that CM Punk is an awesome heel, so this rivalry with the rock could be amazing if he can rip him to shread and the promos are going to be amazing. CM Punk should stay heel untill wrestlemania where he could hopefuly wrestle Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Thoughts?
    I have to agree. C.M pUNK is a awesome heel and should use this momentum leading into Wrestlemania 29.
    When morals decline and good men do nothing, evil flourishes. A society unwilling to learn from past is doomed. We must never forget our history.

Does C.M. Punk have your attention now?

Well looks like our straight-edge savior is going to be a heel again just so he can drop the title to The Rock. Really a stupid ass idea if you ask me. You can't very well make The Rock into the heel, but to have him not help Cena after The Big Show attacks, then feel bad, then attack The Rock...hell would have been better if it was the other way around and Super Cena was the one that left Punk laying....but oh well.

Your thoughts?
    Come get on the VICKIE TRAIN!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    It was amazing when Punk turned heel. Now this is the Summer Of Heel Punk! I hope he can keep this momentum but he has always had the crowd's attention. Now his ring work will consist of more taunting and he will be better in promos. This will lead him to a match with Austin at Wrestlemania 29!
    When morals decline and good men do nothing, evil flourishes. A society unwilling to learn from past is doomed. We must never forget our history.

This is an amazing time to do it. Hes in an 8 month title run and he, imo, was on the edge of being another boring champion. This will extend his run 8 or more months. This was the best thing to come out of tonight and I think its amazing that Cena, Rock, and Show put him over. CM Punk will be one of the top 5 longest runs in history. I can feel it now!

I don't feel like it's a given that he'll drop the title. I think WWE has to be realistic that The Rock can't be unbeatable against these guys. To me they've made Rocky just as much Superman as they have Cena. I want a vicious Punk heel though. I want The Rock to fear what Punk can do. Lord knows Punk is going to have to carry Rock all throughout any match they have.

Also, sidenote here. I think they did this with Punk when they wished the could've done it with Cena last year. It's basically their same plans a year later with a better superstar.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy View Post
    I don't feel like it's a given that he'll drop the title. I think WWE has to be realistic that The Rock can't be unbeatable against these guys. To me they've made Rocky just as much Superman as they have Cena. I want a vicious Punk heel though. I want The Rock to fear what Punk can do. Lord knows Punk is going to have to carry Rock all throughout any match they have.

Also, sidenote here. I think they did this with Punk when they wished the could've done it with Cena last year. It's basically their same plans a year later with a better superstar.
    The Rock is not unstoppable and I believe that he will lose a match soon enough but after he wins the gold, probably at Wrestlemania 29 to John Cena!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    The heel turn is getting a lot of attention. Punk is not a good face because he can not hold himself back in promo's and wants to say what comes to mind. Punk as a heel is a great idea!

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=BadAndy;587079]I don't feel like it's a given that he'll drop the title. I think WWE has to be realistic that The Rock can't be unbeatable against these guys. To me they've made Rocky just as much Superman as they have Cena. I want a vicious Punk heel though. I want The Rock to fear what Punk can do. Lord knows Punk is going to have to carry Rock all throughout any match they have.

Also, sidenote here. I think they did this with Punk when they wished the could've done it with Cena last year. It's basically their same plans a year later with a better superstar.[/QUOTE]

This right here is the voice of reason. Cena is not a good wrestler. He is a good entertainer whom I don't like. Rock is not a good wrestler, although still miles better than Cena. Rock is a good entertainer whom I loathe. Rock v Cena for me sucked the life out of an OK Wrestlemania as it was.

Now that they are going to do Rock vs Punk at the Royal Rumble, it will be interesting to see that match happen. Punk is a good wrestler who also happens to be a great entertainer whom I do like. Heel Punk is more believable than Heel Cena, and besides, Punk wasn't so much a Face as he was a Tweener.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

I saw the funniest comment in the live feed area for Raw. Somebody saying that they knew Punk was going to turn heel. Like it wasn't a surprise. Their comment for how they knew? "He did nothing while Cena was getting pummeled by Big Show." How dumb of a comment is this??? If they had said something about earlier in the show fine, but to say they called it while it's happening??? That makes no sense. I can tell you when someone is going to sneeze when they start scrunching up their face. Move over John Edwards, we've got a real psychic here.

Okay, I'm done with the soapbox. Punk will excel at being a heel as usual. It will be interesting to see a heel Punk without a stable. I don't think we've had that for quite some time (I feel like he was technically a tweener by the time he did his pipebomb).
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

at first i didnt like it but now that i think about it the feud with rock will be epic and i hope to go SCSA comes back soon i was pissed he wasnt on 1000
    Best Gimmick on NXT