Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,926
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Machomadness97 View Post
    I do think Cena is better off taking on Taker for Mania and Rock vs Lenser for the gold but that is how it is leading up to be. I have to agree with your statement that this match will be like Wrestlemania 25 and I agree Bryan might be in the match and it will be good. Hopefully Punk can retain until Rock wins the title.
    Agree there.... I don't think we need a rematch of Cena and Rock at Wrestlemania.... I'm hoping for Undertaker vs John Cena and for surely non-title or no title......
    I don't see DB getting in the match or what is planned....
    But if I would say it either going be Tag match main Event of Triple Threat.... Also one got to remember SummerSlam is in LA, the Rocks backyard kinda...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  2. #12
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Machoville
    Posts
    47
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Agree there.... I don't think we need a rematch of Cena and Rock at Wrestlemania.... I'm hoping for Undertaker vs John Cena and for surely non-title or no title......
    I don't see DB getting in the match or what is planned....
    But if I would say it either going be Tag match main Event of Triple Threat.... Also one got to remember SummerSlam is in LA, the Rocks backyard kinda...
    Summerslam in my opinion is the decision of how the company will move forward to Wrestlemania 29. We just saw Punk turn heel so we can see him holding on to the gold until the Rock is ready for it. Bryan will probably not be involved in the WWE match because of his rivalry with Charlie Sheen. I am just hoping Brock will pull out a victory ay Summerslam so he can be a monster powerhouse and destroy superstars. Knowing WWE we will probably get a rematch between Cena and Rock but for the championship this time. Steve Austin vs. Punk which will be excellent and Brock Vs. Taker which in my books will be brutal. Those are my predictions leading up to Wrestlemania 29!
    When morals decline and good men do nothing, evil flourishes. A society unwilling to learn from past is doomed. We must never forget our history.

  3. #13
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Machomadness97 View Post
    Summerslam in my opinion is the decision of how the company will move forward to Wrestlemania 29. We just saw Punk turn heel so we can see him holding on to the gold until the Rock is ready for it. Bryan will probably not be involved in the WWE match because of his rivalry with Charlie Sheen. I am just hoping Brock will pull out a victory ay Summerslam so he can be a monster powerhouse and destroy superstars. Knowing WWE we will probably get a rematch between Cena and Rock but for the championship this time. Steve Austin vs. Punk which will be excellent and Brock Vs. Taker which in my books will be brutal. Those are my predictions leading up to Wrestlemania 29!
    Why is everyone saying Punk turned heel? (I missed a good part of RAW, Most of it actually). I saw that Punk gave Rock a GTS, but that in itself wouldn't make him a heel.


    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

  4. #14
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Machoville
    Posts
    47
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Why is everyone saying Punk turned heel? (I missed a good part of RAW, Most of it actually). I saw that Punk gave Rock a GTS, but that in itself wouldn't make him a heel.
    Punk is officially heel. The commentary team said that Punk turned his back on the fans. He also did not help Cena fend off against Show and giving The Rock a GTS just made him a heel. This would lead to a rivalry between the two and The Rock will win the gold at the Rumble.
    When morals decline and good men do nothing, evil flourishes. A society unwilling to learn from past is doomed. We must never forget our history.

  5. #15
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Machomadness97 View Post
    Punk is officially heel. The commentary team said that Punk turned his back on the fans. He also did not help Cena fend off against Show and giving The Rock a GTS just made him a heel. This would lead to a rivalry between the two and The Rock will win the gold at the Rumble.
    Ok, I was just wondering what happened as I missed most of RAW. I still think of him more as a tweener, but Punk makes a good heel also.


    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

  6. #16
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,167
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Big Show and CM Punk vs The Rock and John Cena...

    What do you think???
    That you don't put one ounce of effort into your OP's


  7. #17
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,167
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Machomadness97 View Post
    Punk is officially heel. The commentary team said that Punk turned his back on the fans. He also did not help Cena fend off against Show and giving The Rock a GTS just made him a heel. This would lead to a rivalry between the two and The Rock will win the gold at the Rumble.
    Oh well if the commentary team said it, it must be true. Vintage Robstar!


  8. #18
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Machoville
    Posts
    47
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Ok, I was just wondering what happened as I missed most of RAW. I still think of him more as a tweener, but Punk makes a good heel also.
    I have to agree that Punk does make a great heel. His ring work and mic skills were not that great when he is a face but as a heel he can deliver. His matches are amazing anyway either face or heel. He just slowed down in taunting when he is face. Anyways hopefully Punk can finally take on Austin at Wrestlemania 29!
    When morals decline and good men do nothing, evil flourishes. A society unwilling to learn from past is doomed. We must never forget our history.

  9. #19
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    There's no excuse for not putting your 2 cents in your opening post.

    Closed.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.