Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    So, you're saying old wrestlers should get by on past glories alone then? Hogan is ok then? He gets a free pass because he headlined the first 3 Wrestlemanias? I don't think so.

+Million!!!

Over-rated: Samoa Joe

Under-Rated: Gunner
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Over Rated: RVD and Hardy (2 spot monkeys that have little to offer. Maybe better as a Tag Team, a more mature Hardy Boyz).

Under Rated: Magnus, Pope, two young talents that they need to give better positions.
    Also, Bully Ray, for being consistantly the best heel in the compnay. His feuds with monsters like Abyss/Parks, minows like Aries, and everyone in between have been highlights.
    But without any singles belt to his name, he may run out of steam.

Blog Entries
    Overrated: Mr:Anderson
    honestly I've never liked
    he just comes of as annoying to me and his fairly average in the ring

Underrated: Definatly Magnus
    don't know why they don't use him better yet
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Tough call when it comes to both categories.

Overrated: Jeff Hardy. Terrible, terrible, terrible mic skills. He just goes through the motions in the ring. Stop painting your damn face! You're a grown up. Close second would be RVD. The pot has gone to his head and Rob is in his own world these days, man.

Underrated: Toss up here. I love Douglas Williams and Magnus and feel both are severely underrated. While Douglas Williams isn't known for having a mic in his hand he may have hands down one of my favorite finishers and he's always solid in the ring. Magnus has shown in what little opportunities he's had on the mic that he's good. He's also always solid in the ring.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Quote Originally Posted by kiltbill View Post
    Over Rated: RVD and Hardy (2 spot monkeys that have little to offer. Maybe better as a Tag Team, a more mature Hardy Boyz).

Under Rated: Magnus, Pope, two young talents that they need to give better positions.
    Also, Bully Ray, for being consistantly the best heel in the compnay. His feuds with monsters like Abyss/Parks, minows like Aries, and everyone in between have been highlights.
    But without any singles belt to his name, he may run out of steam.
    I forgot about Pope. He's another of mine I really enjoy but never get to see him.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Blog Entries
    Overrated: AJ Styles: His in ring skills are really good, but not phenomenal like his moniker says he is. There is also his mic skills. They are almost always on and off. He can be really, really good on the mic, and than the next week, be really really terrible.

Underrated: Christopher Daniels: He has been lightning on the mic lately. His in ring is like the guy he is feuding with, phenomenal.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Samoa Joe=OVERRATED
    Bully Ray=Underrated