Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Overrated- Devon

Underrated- Magnus and Kaz

most overrated is jeff harvey, underrated is magnus

Overrated: Honestly, I can't think of anybody on TNA who doesn't deserve their position. A-Double is awesome to watch and listen to, Devon is annoying, yes, but he's barely on anymore so I can't really get mad at him, and Daniels is great at playing an asshole and he just got saddled with an abysmal storyline so I can't fault him for that. Maybe Kazarian, but I don't really give him the time of day considering everybody else is doing the talking except him.

Underrated: Eric Young. TNA's Santino. He has talent and he's been saddled with the Knockouts Tag Team Championship... AKA the most useless title in the show. I'm thinking Eric Young being with ODB is great for him! I think he should win the Television Championship. I wouldn't mind seeing every week because he doesn't bore me, especially if he's got ODB in his corner because that's always funny to look at.

Blog Entries
    Overrated: Devon, Bobby Roode.

Underrated: Magnus, Eric Young, Kazarian and The Pope

Now I know this isn't going to get a great reaction but for Overrated I say AJ Styles.
    By that I don't want people saying "Cynic doesn't think AJ Styles is a good wrestler" cause if you think that, you're wrong. I just dont think AJ Styles deserves the mega heaps of praise he always seems to get. He's good, maybe great but he, nor anyone else, could be as good as he gets described.

For underrated I'm also picking Magnus, his wrestling is improving all the time, the guy can talk (not that we get a chance to hear that) and yet even his tag team run got pulled for the belts to sink into insignificance for a Jerry Springer style angle to take over the current tag champs. I'd say give him the TV title and put Devon out of my Misery (Devon would probably replace AJ as my most overrated but absolutely no one is talking about him or his title so no one is bigging him up)

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Overrated: Rob Van Dam he just isn't the same anymore.

Underrated: Magnus hoping to see better use of him.
    i second this
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Most Overrated: Jeff Hardy. He can barely talk, and is still praised for his WWE time. Well, I also have heard that he is unsafe worker. His matches are entertaining, but damn, this is only good thing about him.

Underrated: I think The Pope. He is a great talker, a great wrestler and he has a mountaints of charisma. And yet, he is only thrown into stupid storylines like this with Samoa Joe and Okado, or this one with Devon. Give him freaking TV title, I bet he'd make the belt worthy.
    Follow me at @SuhaylStar

Blog Entries
    Overrated: Crimson... although some of his moves are cool, he doesn't feel like anything special as a talent. TNA is building him up, but he doesn't seem like a credible force. Over time, as he loses, I feel like the fans will stop caring about him.

Underrated: Many said Magnus, but what about The Pope?... D'Angelo Dinero has rarely been on TV in the past year, only now being on for the BFG series. He has the potential, but he is never even showcased on TV. I'd love to see him more often.
    "Woo Woo Woo... You Know It!!!"

Blog Entries
    Over rated? Angle and Sting for sure. So many people talk them up and sure, Angle is a great performer but he's certainly past his prime. And as for Sting - he was a solid worker but he was at his best when people like Flair put him over - and made him look good. Crowd reaction does not a good wrestler make. Sting was never blessed with the in ring fluidity of a Hart, a Michaels or an Angle. To my mind, it's fans accepting a lesser standard for long enough that it becomes the norm. Then anyone who comes along who exceeds that standard is seen as an ├╝ber-wrestler, like Daniel Bryan or AJ Styles.

Under rated? Chavo baby!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by christianfan View Post
    most overrated is jeff harvey, underrated is magnus
    Is this some new guy? It's not Jumpin' Jeff Farmer is it?