Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Open 2012 Thread

Dunno if anyones interested in it, but as i didnt see one, I took the liberty upon myself to open one and get a discussion going. The top 12 after the first day of play are as follows

1. Adam Scott=-6
    T2. Paul Lawrie, Nick Colsaerts, Zach Johnson= -5
    5. Brandt Snedeker= -4
    T6. Bubba Watson, Ernie Els, Graeme McDowell, Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy, Toshniri Muto, Steve Stricker, Peter Hanson= -3

Interesting days play for sure, my moneys on Tiger or G-Mac to win the trophy. Honourable mention for N.Irelands Michael Hoey in last place on +9

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    YES! We need more golf fans here! there's only a couple of us as far as I know!

I'm enjoying seeing so many big names up there, especially guys like Els, Johnson and Woods (who have been struggling for a while). I'm loving that Lawrie's up there too. Nice to see him having somewhat of an Indian summer.

If the wether sticks for the whole weekend, it will be very interesting to see who eventually wins it given that there are so many big names up there doing well so far.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    YES! We need more golf fans here! there's only a couple of us as far as I know!

I'm enjoying seeing so many big names up there, especially guys like Els, Johnson and Woods (who have been struggling for a while). I'm loving that Lawrie's up there too. Nice to see him having somewhat of an Indian summer.

If the wether sticks for the whole weekend, it will be very interesting to see who eventually wins it given that there are so many big names up there doing well so far.

PHEW! Was bricking it there, thought I wasnt gonna get a response. You see Rory hit some boy in the head lol. Worst part of it was that the boy headed it outta bounds

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    PHEW! Was bricking it there, thought I wasnt gonna get a response. You see Rory hit some boy in the head lol. Worst part of it was that the boy headed it outta bounds
    Is that how he ended up there?! I tuned in just to see him in the middle of nowhere lol! Incredible bad luck for that to have happened!
    I didn't catch much action today since I was working, but I'll be watching closely for the next 3 days for sure!

Blog Entries
    Is that how he ended up there?! I tuned in just to see him in the middle of nowhere lol! Incredible bad luck for that to have happened!
    I didn't catch much action today since I was working, but I'll be watching closely for the next 3 days for sure!
    Fortunatley im not involved the big bad world of work yet, so I was watching itnon-stop today. Do you play much golf yourself??

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Fortunatley im not involved the big bad world of work yet, so I was watching itnon-stop today. Do you play much golf yourself??
    Count yourself lucky and make the best of it there lol!

I play casually just when I have time, mostly during easter and summer holidays. I don't have a handicap, best I've shot round my local par 62 course is a 72 +10. Not great, but I wouldn't expect to do much better given that I don't play much!

Blog Entries
    Count yourself lucky and make the best of it there lol!

I play casually just when I have time, mostly during easter and summer holidays. I don't have a handicap, best I've shot round my local par 62 course is a 72 +10. Not great, but I wouldn't expect to do much better given that I don't play much!
    Yeah thats pretty good, i play quite a bit. Playing off 11 atm but our course is pretty long Par 72

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Donald FTW

Blog Entries
    Nice day of play today. Brent put in a fantastic round. Amazing that he hasn't had a single bogy or been in any of the bunkers in either of the first rounds yet. Adam Scott still in there too in second. Tiger made a great charge and is lurking just behind them. His chip in at the last was fantastic.

Very nice moment to see tom Watson sink that final put to just make the cut. Amazing how he's still so good at 62!

Tough to say who's going to win. Apparently the weather's going to change with some more wind over the next 2 days, so we'll see. There's a lot of good players up there with a chance though.

Black Ninja!
    After 36 holes at the US Open I said Tiger would win and, despite how that turned out for me, I'll say that again here. Awesome to see Tom Watson make the cut the way he did. Moments like that are why I love sports.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community