Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    I wonder what the odds were on that happening!

I'm gutted for Scott, so harsh on the guy. But honestly, big Ernie deserves it. He's not won a major for 10 years, has been in bad form for a long time, he's battled back to some fine form in the last year or 2 and IMO he fully deserves that. Very happy for him!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I wonder what the odds were on that happening!

I'm gutted for Scott, so harsh on the guy. But honestly, big Ernie deserves it. He's not won a major for 10 years, has been in bad form for a long time, he's battled back to some fine form in the last year or 2 and IMO he fully deserves that. Very happy for him!
    Agreed but tbh I'm more gutted for Scott than pleased for Els, despite loving him! Els was classy at the presentation and congrats to the big man. Unfortunately don't think he'll (Scott) ever win one, just don't think he has the mental side covered. Also Tiger needs to be much more confident with the driver if he wants to get that elusive 15th major. Don't think he'll catch Nicklaus now, but ya never know in golf, it was proved today. Overall, great fun as usual!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Agreed but tbh I'm more gutted for Scott than pleased for Els, despite loving him! Els was classy at the presentation and congrats to the big man. Unfortunately don't think he'll (Scott) ever win one, just don't think he has the mental side covered. Also Tiger needs to be much more confident with the driver if he wants to get that elusive 15th major. Don't think he'll catch Nicklaus now, but ya never know in golf, it was proved today. Overall, great fun as usual!
    I'm very gutted for Scott. I agree that he just might not have the mental side covered to win a major, and I think he's similar to McIllroy in that respect.
    I don't know about Tiger. He's only 36, so he's potentially got another good 10 years left at the top of the game, he's bound to win at least one major in that time IMO. He does need to work hard to get his confidence back with the driver though, because he's not going to win a major again without his driver, since you just can't play those big tournaments hitting irons off the tees all day.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!