Unhappy Luna Vachon passes away

WWE has just released a statement saying that Vachon has tragically passed away.

This is the press release:

World Wrestling Entertainment has been made aware of the passing of Gertrude (Luna) Vachon. WWE extends its deepest condolences to the Vachon family.

Ms. Vachon was under contract with WWE at various times from 1993 through 2000, and performed under the name “Luna” Vachon. She last performed for WWE in early 2000.
    If you're a fan of Randy Orton, join the Randy Orton Fan Club

PSN ID: WWE_Charmed_Diva

RIP Lance Cade and Luna Vachon

May one of the best Divas in WWE history RIP. Gangrel, her best friend and ex-husband, has to be devastated.

I didn't realise she and Gangrel has split up, real shame, could have been the next Sherri in the WWF, thought she was brilliant with Bam Bam, two real talents that could and should have been involved in more main events, Bam Bam in the ring with Luna as his scary manager

Blog Entries
    this woman truly was one badass wrestler. i loved watching her perform & it's a shame that so many wrestlers are dying before they even reach 50.. the fans loved Luna & she always put on a great show..

RIP Luna!
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    So sad about Luna - she was good value. RIP

RIP Luna Vachon!

You'll always be missed by your fans...
    I am trying my best to get this account back. XOXOXOXOXOXO~ -PandaMassacre

i said this before on the lance cade thread since about 2004 a well known household name wrestler has died every 6 months sometimes it is every three months its tragic . I think this was probably suicide because her home had caught fire, but we will have to see.

R.I.P LUNA .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut0Cs...os=MHXA9kR-wcE amazing jack swagger vid .

currently marking for :

jack swagger
    the miz
    wade barrett

RIP Luna i seen her wrestle againest gangrel in a hardcore match about 9 years ago in glasgow yes random it was RIP Luna