Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Kinda weird that they would put Brutal Bob against Adam Cole for the TV title but meh, no complaints here.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Kinda weird that they would put Brutal Bob against Adam Cole for the TV title but meh, no complaints here.
    Brutal Bob may be portraying a "manager" type in ROH and has had very few matches there, but the dude does have almost twenty years experience in the Massachusetts/New England independent scene and seems to be a legit wrestling trainer. Here's rare footage of him being squashed by Adam Bomb in 1993's WWF:

The match is pretty smart booking in a way. I reckon he's one of the few potential "proving ground" opponents for Cole that could actually draw any heel heat from a typical ROH crowd. That's assuming it isn't going to end up being a squash or comedy segment.

Its good to see Bob is still in ring shape trolol but seriously the only differnce is he is bald!