Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chavo in TNA.

I don't like the idea of Chavo coming to TNA. You have no real positive with him joining the company. Marks will be whining because he is jobbing or he will have success such as winning championships and stop growth of young talent.

Blog Entries
    I may watch TNA now.

I may actually watch TNA now. Just to see Chavo get a title.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    I don't like the idea of Chavo coming to TNA. You have no real positive with him joining the company. Marks will be whining because he is jobbing or he will have success such as winning championships and stop growth of young talent.
    I think there is only a problem with WWE guys coming in and stopping growth of young talent, if they stay with the same gimmick and get's pushed to high hell, I can't see that with Chavo, in my view, Zema Ion, Jesse Sorenson, Kenny King ect could only benefit from a feud with a Guerrero.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Awesome for TNA. I think Chavo won't follow the usual routine - where TNA picks up ex - WWE talent and puts them in the world title scene. Chavo should be used in the X Division, where he could help to fill the void that Aries left when he became world champion. It doesn't matter that hes quite old now, as he can still go better than most (just like Jericho). I can see him becoming X Division champion in a couple of months, and possibly having some one off matches with main eventers like Angle. Hopefully they use Chavo better than the WWE did towards the end of his run.

Im actually surprised this took so long to happen. I remember back when he was released that TNA started showing off the Guerrero announcer alot. I was thinking he was jumping as soon as the 90 day was up. I assume he just wanted to take some time off. I think his addition will be great. He can help put over the X division guys. I assume he will have a big backstage roll to as trainer for the younger guys. I mean he is a guerrero for God sakes.

However since this is open fight night. I imagine we get him challenging Devon for the Tv title or Devon coming out and saying something like he wants a real challenger and not the same usual people that he has beaten over and over again. KEY OOOOOOOOHH Chavo

Blog Entries
    SUperb!!! Kudos to TNA for signing in Chavo...he can also bring international fans to TNA...his run in Ring Ka KIng is very gud...In RKK he was introduced as Eddie's nephew n ppl popped for him every time he came in the ring...when ever he showed his finger into sky..a portion of fans did eddie chants....n in few occasions I have seen chavo's eyes wet when eddie chants came in INDIA...

If he can get such pop in India...he surely can get in US...

Infact my first thread here in EWN is AA vs Chavo for X-Div Championship...I thought there is no one worthy enough for AA to lose the title n hence, expected Chavo winning on him...but, they planned better things for AA n now they can use Chavo better tooo..

Let him handle X-Division....ATB to Chavo!!!

I never liked him in WWE but he really impressed me in Ring Ka King. I think he should team up with maybe Hernandez (who I think is too sloppy for a good singles run) and help to re-establish a proper tag division. Because at the moment they have Kaz and Daniels and ...

If they put Chavo and Hernandez together, team Doug Williams with Mark Haskins and start having the Robbies in tag matches, that is the beginnings of an OK division.

Blog Entries
    Personally, this signing isn't the biggest signing they have had this year but Chavo is still a great talent to have on you're roster even if he is there to put over the younger wrestlers. Vets like Chavo have somewhat of a value to them like making younger wrestlers look like a million bucks. He can add a lot to the X-Division based on that along with his wrestling ability.

As for Chavo's age being a problem, it really shouldn't be. Hes only 41 and hes still in great shape. If he was over the age of 46, than I would agree but hes not that old to be signed to a TNA deal. As long as he can still put on a splendid performance during his run with TNA, than his age shouldn't matter.

Blog Entries
    Dubs, just after ur post I checked his age...he's really 41...I never thought he's 41...he looks younger than 41 n seems to be in gr8 shape to his age...

Blog Entries
    I never liked him in WWE but he really impressed me in Ring Ka King. I think he should team up with maybe Hernandez (who I think is too sloppy for a good singles run) and help to re-establish a proper tag division. Because at the moment they have Kaz and Daniels and ...

If they put Chavo and Hernandez together, team Doug Williams with Mark Haskins and start having the Robbies in tag matches, that is the beginnings of an OK division.
    Good Idea....he n Hernandez can make a newer version of LAX...n Chavo can help Tagteam division as well...

n at some point TNA should give me my dream match of AA vs Chavo at least the main event of Impact Wrestling...I want to see the clash of old school n new school action b/n them...