Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chavo in TNA.

Blog Entries
    My picks for Chavo in TNA (feuds/Matches):

1. coz my dream match AA Vs Chavo
    2. A full fledged feud with Zema Ion for X-Div championship
    3. When Destination X nears...I want him to feud with Kaz or Daniels
    4. Chavo vs Sonjay Dutt (They both started of lethal lockdown match in RKK..n in 5 minutes they did more moves than an entire RKK episode...I want them to go against each other in TNA in a full fledged match)
    5. Chavo Vs Samoan Joe
    6. Chavo Vs AJ Styles
    7. Chavo Vs Jeff Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    My picks for Chavo in TNA (feuds/Matches):

1. coz my dream match AA Vs Chavo
    2. A full fledged feud with Zema Ion for X-Div championship
    3. When Destination X nears...I want him to feud with Kaz or Daniels
    4. Chavo vs Sonjay Dutt (They both started of lethal lockdown match in RKK..n in 5 minutes they did more moves than an entire RKK episode...I want them to go against each other in TNA in a full fledged match)
    5. Chavo Vs Samoan Joe
    6. Chavo Vs AJ Styles
    7. Chavo Vs Jeff Hardy
    Add to the list...

Chavo vs. Kenny King (this will help us highlight what King can actually do in the ring. His first outing wasn't impressive. This latest was decent, but not what his potential truly is in that he carried MOST of his matches. Put him against someone that can carry King and you'll see just how well Kenny can shine)

Chavo vs Kurt Angle - Chavo has the wrestling ability. Just like AJ/Kurt are always brilliant matches, this one would follow. They have a good "mesh" of in-ring styles.

Chavo vs. Scorpio Sky/Mason Andrews - I am not sure about this one. I really hope that since they gave Scorpio the go ahead to make it to the finals that they are really considering bringing him into the company. He would be a GREAT add to the division. With Scorpios mix of High Flying and ground work, he and Chavo could rip the roof straight off the Impact Zone and force TNA to get out on the road.

Chavo vs Bobby Roode - I think the psychology alone in this match would be great. Roode talking shit in promo's about the legacy of the Chavo's family. He is a hated heel, but see him talk shit about Chavo's family, especially in a promotion that is mostly supported by those in "Southern" US and "Over-Seas" roots... Roode's Heel stock would be so through the roof, he could never go face again.

As for the idea of the "New LAX", I like the idea, but only if it plays out like this...

Chavo and Hernandez team for a while with Hector as their manager... After getting their first shot at the gold, they lose due to Homicide costing them the match. Homicide keeps attacking and cuts a promo telling them to show up at a PPV (Randomly, I suggest Genesis or Turning Point) and he'll "bring the real latin nation to the doorstep of these posers". Match time, New LAX vs. Old LAX for the name... Yes, I just suggested Konnan and Homicide vs. Chavo and Hernandez

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Add to the list...

Chavo vs. Kenny King (this will help us highlight what King can actually do in the ring. His first outing wasn't impressive. This latest was decent, but not what his potential truly is in that he carried MOST of his matches. Put him against someone that can carry King and you'll see just how well Kenny can shine)

Chavo vs Kurt Angle - Chavo has the wrestling ability. Just like AJ/Kurt are always brilliant matches, this one would follow. They have a good "mesh" of in-ring styles.

Chavo vs. Scorpio Sky/Mason Andrews - I am not sure about this one. I really hope that since they gave Scorpio the go ahead to make it to the finals that they are really considering bringing him into the company. He would be a GREAT add to the division. With Scorpios mix of High Flying and ground work, he and Chavo could rip the roof straight off the Impact Zone and force TNA to get out on the road.

Chavo vs Bobby Roode - I think the psychology alone in this match would be great. Roode talking shit in promo's about the legacy of the Chavo's family. He is a hated heel, but see him talk shit about Chavo's family, especially in a promotion that is mostly supported by those in "Southern" US and "Over-Seas" roots... Roode's Heel stock would be so through the roof, he could never go face again.

As for the idea of the "New LAX", I like the idea, but only if it plays out like this...

Chavo and Hernandez team for a while with Hector as their manager... After getting their first shot at the gold, they lose due to Homicide costing them the match. Homicide keeps attacking and cuts a promo telling them to show up at a PPV (Randomly, I suggest Genesis or Turning Point) and he'll "bring the real latin nation to the doorstep of these posers". Match time, New LAX vs. Old LAX for the name... Yes, I just suggested Konnan and Homicide vs. Chavo and Hernandez
    Actually I thought to put Angle n Roode also...but just controlled myself..so that ppl may not feel I'm creaming my pants for Chavo..

I liked your pick of Mason because Chavo should put younger talent over...n actually teach them ring psychology..

n in my previous posts I also affirmed a redefined LAX with Hernandez n your suggestion of Hector as their manager is pure gold....

He's actually teaming with Hernandez I suppose..