Boy What a Sucky Ending

Well, MITB was a good PPV. I disagree with the Punk/Bryan match taking the back seat to the Raw MITB...but it was still good...except for the ending. It sucked. The match itself was good, but....IDK...faith is really lost in WWE. I may be done after the 1000th Episode.

Blog Entries
    And how may I ask was it a sucky ending?

As if I need to ask...

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    And how may I ask was it a sucky ending?

As if I need to ask...

Blog Entries
    The only thing I'll call sucky bout that finish was the briefcase coming down before time LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    The only thing I'll call sucky bout that finish was the briefcase coming down before time LOL
    My gut instinct tells me it was a gimmicked briefcase handle, so it was supposed to happen. Couldn't tell for sure without watching it again though.

Boy what a sucky post. Another person saying they are done watching WWE. This was the first time I've watched in over a month but did I make a thread about it?
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    My gut instinct tells me it was a gimmicked briefcase handle, so it was supposed to happen. Couldn't tell for sure without watching it again though.
    I think it was gimmicked to break, but it broke too early. Cena looked truly shocked when it first broke. I do believe Cena was supposed to win, just not at that moment.

And at the OP

They can turn this into a good thing. A Cena-Punk rematch, and Cena could be the first to lose as Mr. MitB. But if you're done watching... I'm sure WWE will miss you XD
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    In the Raw section? Really?

I'll never watch again!

Blog Entries
    The WWE is getting way too predictable, I could have had a perfect score on the PPV contest, but I changed a couple in the hopes that WWE would throw us a curve. But nope, it's the same slider again and again. Punk wins (I like Punk, but something tells me he won because of backstage politics) and becomes the thing he was bitching about Cena being. Cena wins with an obvious rigged briefcase, having a laugh at the integrity of the fans and in a sense "mocking" them/us. I'd have to say that my disappointment isn't that Cena won, but more in the way he won.

Sheamus retained his belt in a pretty good match with ADR, it was a better match than I was expecting at least. Also, Dolph Ziggler won the WHC MITB match in what was a very good MITB Ladder match to start off the show. The Punk/Bryan match was a very good match (again) with Punk coming out on top. The filler matches sucked and brought the quality of the PPV down tremendously. I would have liked to not only see the Miz return (like he did), but also Randy Orton, or Rey Mysterio, or Evan Bourne, etc... There is so much that the WWE could have done, but failed to capitalize once upon again. We'll have to wait and see what happens on RAW tonight, but I don't have my hopes up for any type of unpredictability that puts people on the edge of their seats.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey